Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel vs Chad

G

gypsyboy

Greycel
I started watching this series on Netflix and it gives such a black pill. I wonder if normies pick up on it. Short beta incel gets his girlfriend stolen by a statusmaxxed chad/chadlite.

It is just a scenario teehee it is not real teehee
thats why you are inkwell, tinder is not real life.

Incel gets his... Girlfriend stolen? What?

[based]
What is this shows? I have vibes from the trailer of 'Quicksands' but didn't watch it.

Cuck fantasies tbh

This was painful to watch, makes you want to go ER

[based]
What is this shows? I have vibes from the trailer of 'Quicksands' but didn't watch it.
The show is called "How to sell drugs online fast". The first episode is just a big black pill telling the story of this beta guy and how he gets cucked. He lets his girlfriend go for a year to USA and she rides chad dicks there and starts doing drugs. After she comes back she tells him that they need to take a break from each other. The dude hacks into her facebook and sees her private photos from usa where she takes drugs then he proceeds to go through her messages and sees that she is talking with a chad from their school. The guy tries to sabotage the chad but it ends up as you can see on the video. The episode is more of a background to this blackpilled ending.