Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel vs Chad vs Incel (Megamind)

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
After having watched Megamind again with my 2 little nieces. What's your take on it.

Metro Man = Giga Chad
Megamind = Incel who ascends
Hal = Incel that descends
Roxy = Stacy/Becky

For those who've seen it what's your commentary on it and why?

Who did you root for? Ps I always rooted for the Protagonist aka Megamind but I do have somewhat sympathy for Hal though.

Do you think that Megamind vs Titan (Hal) was Incel vs Incel civil war (although Hal was turned into a Giga Chad temporarily)? Both offering different perspectives of the :blackpill: & then the :whitepill:?

What are thoughts. Take it away.

The reporter didn't want to be with the incel even after strength and looksmaxxing, because she still knew his genes were inferior.
Megamind only got the girl in the end because he's the main character in whats still a Pixar movie after all.

Hal didn't want to fight anyone, he just took advantage of his powers to steal some stuff for himself. Ironic that Megamind disapproved of this since that's exactly what he did as a villain. Then megamind purposefully enraged Hal with jealousy. Megamind was a dick to him just so he could have his epic boss battle and stroke his own ego as a supervillain.

In short, megamind really is a villain, despite being turned as a "good" guy, his goodness was purely circumstantial to stop an out of control Hal and get the girl.
He became a villain because he was treated like a villain from the start he got on Earth.

Everyone loved Metroman due to his amazing physique, and all the adoration he got grew him into a good guy mentally aswell. He is blue pilled because his own experiences with people have only been of love and adoration.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back