Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel vs Chad afterlifepill

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Incel:
  • Lives a life of involuntary celibacy
  • Doesn’t harm anyone
  • Enjoys what few copes there are in stoic isolation
  • Goes to Hell because he didn’t repent for lying about eating the cakes when he told his mother that he didn’t eat the last one
Chad:
  • Lives a life of hedonism and degeneracy
  • Harms and bullies vulnerable individuals mentally and physically in school, college and the workplace
  • Has engaged in sexual activity with hundreds of different girls including those below his looks level, denying incels the opportunity to date their looksmatch
  • Goes to Heaven because he repented for all of his sins on his death bed

TL;DR: religion is a joke

JFL. Even god succumbs to the Chad halo

But God is just testing you by giving you an ugly flesh prison bro!

I knew it! Theres no way god could be so cruel as to subject me to a life without intimacy or love!

religion is a gigacope anyways

Incel:
  • Lives a life of involuntary celibacy
  • Doesn’t harm anyone
  • Enjoys what few copes there are in stoic isolation
  • Goes to Hell because he didn’t repent for lying about eating the cakes when he told his mother that he didn’t eat the last one
Chad:
  • Lives a life of hedonism and degeneracy
  • Harms and bullies vulnerable individuals mentally and physically in school, college and the workplace
  • Has engaged in sexual activity with hundreds of different girls including those below his looks level, denying incels the opportunity to date their looksmatch
  • Goes to Heaven because he repented for all of his sins on his death bed

virgin versus chad meme except it's real.
Life is a joke but people like us are the punchline.

8609rrks1l411

I even believe that religion is completely profane. It is a bastardization of faith used by power grabbing control freaks to regulate their subjects' private lives and thoughts. Any big, organized religion, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, they're all slave morality for the cattle. Shinto may be an exception, but Shinto is more or less limited to Japan, and even that was use prior to WWII, if I recall correctly.

The last bastion of faith and spirituality appears to be the occult.

Deathbed redemption is a fantasy,
99%+ of people have their worldview/universeview made up and do not deviate much from it bi 30 years old.

Idk wtf you're on, there is no afterlife or god, get over it. It E N D S when you die, simple as that.

Heaven and Hell is humanity's original cope

I even believe that religion is completely profane. It is a bastardization of faith used by power grabbing control freaks to regulate their subjects' private lives and thoughts. Any big, organized religion, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, they're all slave morality for the cattle. Shinto may be an exception, but Shinto is more or less limited to Japan, and even that was use prior to WWII, if I recall correctly.

The last bastion of faith and spirituality appears to be the occult.
how is Buddhism slave morality. all it's teachings are opposite of that.