Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel view on race mixing.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★★
What are your yhoughts on race mixing through tge context if inceldom. Is it something that makes it worse? Do you see it as an easy way to ascend. If we had a hypothetical incel minded government do you think it woukd be banned?

I believe creating mongrelitos should be a crime.

I wanna racemix genghis style, GrAY

Far from the greatest problem in society, really; go ahead and ban it, but foids would just go to the Chads of their own races eitheway. :lul:

It’s cucked and Creates abominations
Most of the time it’s ugly offspring

I don't see the pb

It's what I'm gonna do or rope because I wanna cure my blood line of curry genetics

Would I be here if they would?:feelsseriously:

No female ever showed interest in me in m entire life
So whats the point of limiting it ti wmaf if Asian Females won't fuck you?

Race mixing makes inferior babies.

Even low-grade race mixing, like a Celtic-Slavic mix (both white) for example.

What are your yhoughts on race mixing through tge context if inceldom. Is it something that makes it worse? Do you see it as an easy way to ascend. If we had a hypothetical incel minded government do you think it woukd be banned?
It is degenerate and I've certainly noticed that women of different race exude some sort of "mild smell" which repuses me.

Many people have reported this phenomeneon with all races so it's likely another barrier to prevent race mixing.

I'm 100% sure only way to actually race mix is to be too drunk or high to notice it.

You can see this in nature. Mallards and wigeons can hybridize but thy almost never will because the courtship displays are the barrier for mixing.

If we mix all the races together, no race will have any advantages. It would eliminate race-based inceldom, but foids will still be Chad only so there's that.

I hate it and it should result in a immediate execution.

Last edited:
If we mix all the races together, no race will have any advantages. It would eliminate race-based inceldom, but foids will still be Chad only so there's that.
Most people don't want to racemix, especially white which is why they have to put interracial relationships all over the media. The other countries aren't even taking in immigrants in large numbers like the West. China is deporting Africans. This "mixed race future" is just pie in the sky for non-whites. What they really want is a non-European future.

It's sex having. Whatever.