Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel user on .org ascended

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
While niggas here are coping and crying about their situation. A legit incel guy I knew has ascended. He got a LL surgery and a double jaw surgery and gymaxxed to ascend from 4/10 to a 6.5/10. He showed me a pic with his cute white gf too that he got with at the hospital during the recovery and his 4 year looksmaxxing journey from being a jobless college drop out loser to completing his degree, getting a job and collecting funds for surgery and getting with his gf. Over for copemax.is

I'm gonna bonesmash and hardmaxx so I can be dakr triad PSL god like Richard Ramirez

Faggot org is filled with failed normies and htns. They will ascend sooner or later. If this so-called incel can ascend then OP you can aswell.

Not sure why you needed to post this bluepill/redpill slop but you clearly think that incels can't exist.

Idk why you try to bridge the gap between .org and .is, people on here gave up and are in predicaments where surgeries aren't likely to happen for them or their base is subhuman way under <LTN or they have too many health/physical issues and so called ascension will just make them an invisible normie still.

Also a lot of the stories are fake and a lot of doctors are scammers plus so many risks with surgeries like becoming uncanny and turn uglier than before...

I mean if anyone is incel and has hope in bettering looks they wouldn't bother joining here, maybe join to just lurk and then go rot on .org while they make plans for the so called ascension.

While niggas here are coping and crying about their situation. A legit incel guy I knew has ascended. He got a LL surgery and a double jaw surgery and gymaxxed to ascend from 4/10 to a 6.5/10. He showed me a pic with his cute white gf too that he got with at the hospital during the recovery and his 4 year looksmaxxing journey from being a jobless college drop out loser to completing his degree, getting a job and collecting funds for surgery and getting with his gf. Over for copemax.is
Maybe he could. But my base is way too shit to ever ascend.

Not sure why you needed to post this bluepill/redpill slop but you clearly think that incels can't exist.
Not really I do think incels exist. I just find it interesting how .org users refuse to give up while we are 16 year olds on the forum who already think they are true khhv incels

he thinks .org and .is are same type of user, it kinda was similar a bit in like 3 years ago but nowadays it's all normies on there
Now there is a huge divide of looks between the two sites its best if our shit doesn't breed there and theirs here but anyway

Idk why you try to bridge the gap between .org and .is, people on here gave up and are in predicaments where surgeries aren't likely to happen for them or their base is subhuman way under <LTN or they have too many health/physical issues and so called ascension will just make them an invisible normie still.

Also a lot of the stories are fake and a lot of doctors are scammers plus so many risks with surgeries like becoming uncanny and turn uglier than before...

I mean if anyone is incel and has hope in bettering looks they wouldn't bother joining here, maybe join to just lurk and then go rot on .org while they make plans for the so called ascension.

lol did he look like him?

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9YSvgbovwL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I’d say I’d need a genio, rhino, eyelid reshaping, and undereye fillers to reach a 2/10

Yes I don't deny that people here are hopeless gut we could still a build a positive community that encourages self improvement and growth over rotting and throwing ypur life away.

I went from a 4.5-6 in terms of looks just be losing 20lbs (gymaxxing) as well, cleaning up my skin, and getting fit, there’s still a couple other things I must obtain and get in order before i can ascend, chiefly my BS degree

i’ve accepted the fact that life’s a learning journey regardless of inceldom and will strive to do the best I can, be the best version of myself, call it blue pill but it’s my form of lifefuel.

Not really I do think incels exist. I just find it interesting how .org users refuse to give up while we are 16 year olds on the forum who already think they are true khhv incels
Survivorship bias. There are many who try and fail but you don't see even process them because they might as well be invisible. Also who are these 16 year olds you are talking about?
he thinks .org and .is are same type of user, it kinda was similar a bit in like 3 years ago but nowadays it's all normies on there
Now there is a huge divide of looks between the two sites its best if our shit doesn't breed there and theirs here but anyway
I know that it was based there 3 years ago. TikTok slop really made that site unbearable to scroll through.

Only one I keep in touch with is Lebgfinal from .org

You should leave here and go to fagmaxx.org, you'd be better suited there

Yes I don't deny that people here are hopeless gut we could still a build a positive community that encourages self improvement and growth over rotting and throwing ypur life away.
You can improve your skills and making money and stuff like that, even intelligence can be improved to an extent (not for all), but not in the looks/getting foids department, that's just not gonna happen and you gotta let go, sooner or later every incel stops caring/sperging about the topic and just sticking to their copes anyway.

sometimes blackpill is a cope to do nothing without feeling really bad about it

the tragedy of .is and .org:

.is users don't ascend, but want to

.org users ascend, but they are gay so they don't enjoy it

Yeah, most of us on here have been so beaten down by life we lost all hope. I know I did. I can’t even make proper friends for god’s sake, let alone get a gf. I could easily see me killing myself in the next 10-20 years

I feel like incels.is versus looksmax.org is a bit like the reformed church vs the orthodox church: it's the same God, but the approach to worship is quite different.

We both broadly seem to agree that it's enough to *know* that your looks/height/race/NT can destroy your chances of being loved or desired by women.

Looksmaxxers take that and knowledge and pin enormous hope on the idea that if they take extraordinary action, maybe they can beat that, by literally getting plastic surgery, leg lengthening, and other extreme drastic shit like that, none of it with any guarantees of success, and with significant risks attached.

Whereas we here seem to cast a skeptical eye over that. You're going to do all of that to yourself? For a *chance* that maybe Becky might look your way, maybe, if you're incredibly lucky? Seems kinda crazy, when normies just exist and love/sex/validation just come to them...

I need to ll and jawnaxx so I too can fuck before I die

Lifuel, thanks OP

Some people have potency, but this site is for people with zero potency, aka for people who it's over for.
I think I have some potency though, since I have a good career of computer engineering ahead of me (I'm studying in college as of right now), and I'm not that short (I'm 5'9), I am sub5 though, and I am ND sadly. But those are only 2 flaws, so I don't think it's that over. But for some reason I haven't had a GF yet and I have no IRL friends, and during my high school years I was bullied, and I had no friends.
But my life isn't that bad, so I wouldn't say it's over for me.

Just put yourself through excruciating and life threatening surgery + financial ruin for a 2 out of 10 ran through roastie that will leave you for Chad anyway in 6 months theory.

sometimes blackpill is a cope to do nothing without feeling really bad about it
For most people it's really over tho. These surgeries cost tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands and the average incel cant make a lot of money

I happy for im. Hope more cel can ascend.

For most people it's really over tho. These surgeries cost tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands and the average incel cant make a lot of money
Yes, but here I'm talking from kinda individual point of view, sometimes I wonder if I'm just here crying because i don't have the courage to go outside more be humiliated several times but who knows I might end up with some very drunk and ugly woman

I try to try because at least I can complain about life without saying I didn't do anything, last time I was rejected by all the girls at the party to the point where they offered money so that someone would have the courage to kiss me, no one accepted

But I don't intend to give up, even if it's like Sisyphus lifting the stone, I still do everything I can to be someone better

But really, sometimes you just want to give up and spend the whole day in your room like I've been doing on vacation.

Yes, but here I'm talking from kinda individual point of view, sometimes I wonder if I'm just here crying because i don't have the courage to go outside more be humiliated several times but who knows I might end up with some very drunk and ugly woman

I try to try because at least I can complain about life without saying I didn't do anything, last time I was rejected by all the girls at the party to the point where they offered money so that someone would have the courage to kiss me, no one accepted

But I don't intend to give up, even if it's like Sisyphus lifting the stone, I still do everything I can to be someone better

But really, sometimes you just want to give up and spend the whole day in your room like I've been doing on vacation.
Well yes you want to give up because you have been treated like shit ur whole life so where is that motivation supposed to come from?

I have an account on .org what's his username? legit just curious

Well yes you want to give up because you have been treated like shit ur whole life so where is that motivation supposed to come from?
In the end, living is suffering for us, at least I'm trying to put into practice my survival mechanism, which is hope
You can either keep trying uselessly or just kill yourself (which is basically giving up on life, LDAR)

This is my philosophy of life as long as I'm alive, regardless of whether I'm cucked or not, I'll keep trying until someday I die or give up and kill myself

For me there are only two options, struggle or kill yourself.

Yeah i'm trying to do the exact same too

I went from a 4.5-6 in terms of looks just be losing 20lbs (gymaxxing) as well, cleaning up my skin, and getting fit, there’s still a couple other things I must obtain and get in order before i can ascend, chiefly my BS degree

i’ve accepted the fact that life’s a learning journey regardless of inceldom and will strive to do the best I can, be the best version of myself, call it blue pill but it’s my form of lifefuel.
"Permanent KHHV" Says your bio, And your readying up to ascend, Hmmm :dafuckfeels:

Why would we be positive when we are hopeless
Nothing would happen if I did muh self improvement
Literally nothing

My life has been thrown away by my genes

Does he enjoy his relationship now knowing that if he hadn't gone through two expensive and dangerous surgeries his gf wouldn't be with him?