Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel TV: How the “manosphere” was taken over by women

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I’ve actually heard of both these sluts, and many others who are grifting in male spaces and being pumped up by the youtube gods for having a vagina. Nice to see incels talking about this grift upon normal grifts in the manosphere.

View: https://youtu.be/ZjjFqbOOY8M

Last edited:
Foids in the manosphere are just trying to get attention? Wow, so surprising.

even manospherians are still simps and horny enough to become beta orbiters to these toilets

Sex sells
She has no sex appeal, but she does have a vagina.

Foids in the manosphere are just trying to get attention? Wow, so surprising.
Tbh the male redpill roaches aren’t too different

even manospherians are still simps and horny enough to become beta orbiters to these toilets
“even”, as if people who follow redpill roaches weren’t already the biggest retards alive.

Of course redpillers would fall to simpitis and blatant attention-seeking from foids, it's literally their entire ideology. If you aren't able to fuck a foid, it's YOUR fault, YOU need to self-improve/gymmaxx/improve your game/have confidence to attract that angelic Stacy you want, she'll come running after you. You're just too much of a loser to do that, and you'll remain one if you don't buy my 500$ scam academy and learn how to become a true high value male! :lul:

Problems men face explained by men:
Ewwww wtf, loser, misogynist, creep, bad personality, work on yourself

When explained by women;
Take my money, she's different, she has good points, so true, *simp mode activated*

e92.jpg

Of course redpillers would fall to simpitis and blatant attention-seeking from foids, it's literally their entire ideology. If you aren't able to fuck a foid, it's YOUR fault, YOU need to self-improve/gymmaxx/improve your game/have confidence to attract that angelic Stacy you want, she'll come running after you. You're just too much of a loser to do that, and you'll remain one if you don't buy my 500$ scam academy and learn how to become a true high value male! :lul:
And after all the self improvement, you can get Chad’s leftovers.

Problems men face explained by men:
Ewwww wtf, loser, misogynist, creep, bad personality, work on yourself

When explained by women;
Take my money, she's different, she has good points, so true, *simp mode activated*

e92.jpg
:feelsclown:
Truly clown world tier reality.

I hate both of them, but especially venti. I have a soft spot for redheads. Would krempee pearl while she spouts retarded shit

Simps must pay:feelsree:

Whenever I see whores talking about men's rights, I can literally see through they ugly devil eyes that it is all about deception and to gain attention from incels and simps. Don't fall for it!

I hate both of them, but especially venti. I have a soft spot for redheads. Would krempee pearl while she spouts retarded shit
They’re both garbage. Pearl is a whore, while Venti is a mega whore.

Whenever I see whores talking about men's rights, I can literally see through they ugly devil eyes that it is all about deception and to gain attention from incels and simps. Don't fall for it!
:blackpill: :blackpill:

Sorry that is the reality for the bottom of the barrel men
Not even bottom of the barrel. It’s reality for all non-chads.

@BPJ Got their first and took this topics virginity. Incels tv @13k is Beta Bucking a roastie with this video

Last edited:
@BPJ Got their first and took this topics virginity. Incels tv @13k is Beta Bucking a roastie with this video
Send me the link to the video jfl. For some reason bpj’s videos don’t come in my subscription feed. Cucked by the algorithm.

It's actually hilarious ...

Foids, manoshpere pick one since those two don't go togther.

Same happend with the PUA community, JFL at the cucks who listen to w0men and go to their seminars paying them money to help them getting w0men.

Unicorns :soy:, we live in a sad world.

Oh yeah, I’ve seen that video by him. But tbf to inkwel tv, he didn’t talk much about pearly herself. He was more so attacking the woman attacking pearly and saying she is also a retard, as well as many of the points she made being false (like men being more obese than women).
Yeah brittany venti is a dumb thot and I fucking hate that little bitch boy Density

I can wait for his Studio Statisticians videos, especially the Density one. That guy needs to be destroyed and humbled.

This was a taste of what's to come :feelzez:

I can wait for his Studio Statisticians videos, especially the Density one. That guy needs to be destroyed and humbled.

This was a taste of what's to come :feelzez:
Idk much about him, but I want him to destroy Hamza jfl.

She has no sex appeal, but she does have a vagina.
Just have a hole theory never failed.

Also this one has ‘appeal’ because she’s not exactly Stacey, or becky, so she seems more possible to get for her viewers that one of them might have a chance, which is why she has so many simps.

Just have a hole theory never failed.

Also this one has ‘appeal’ because she’s not exactly Stacey, or becky, so she seems more possible to get for her viewers that one of them might have a chance, which is why she has so many simps.
Juggernaut Law strikes again

Perfectly summed up:yes::yes::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsree::feelsree:.

Incel TV is the GOAT

The red pill is useless if you still worship foids.

This a reminder that better be an Incel then a cuck.

Roma army copycats, no hole should be allowed into manosphere

Retards still want to believe not all foids are complete roasties to throw into a volcano

They can't even follow their own rules what happened to NAWALT

Send me the link to the video jfl. For some reason bpj’s videos don’t come in my subscription feed. Cucked by the algorithm.

it never even begun for algoritmcels ....

Last edited: