Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel TV: Bitch fools beta-bux into paying her education and then divorces him

brutal

this is so common here where I live, even boomers are aware of this kind of foul play

They should teach these kinds of shit in schools, to save ugly people (mostly males) from being exploited by super predators like this.

They should teach these kinds of shit in schools, to save ugly people (mostly males) from being exploited by super predators like this.
I agree, the school system currently is still based on factory-workers which involves memorizing answers. They need to teach more useful stuff like self-defense and how to avoid scams like these.

Brutal, wouldn't surprise me if the guy ropes.

It's over for Phantomcels

Had it been the other way around:
200k updoots, 500 rewards and 10k comments jerking her ego off.
Just lol at the naivety of this dumb ass cracker.

That's just really stupid. He has the mentality of a naive child. In any situation, it doesn't have to be romantic, you need to be sure that the other party will keep their end of the bargain. But because his brain is producing chemicals that make him feel like he's in love with this worthless hoe he abandons all rational thinking.
How successful would you be as a shopkeeper if you allowed customers to walk out with a product because they promised they would come back and pay you later? That's essentially the level of stupidity that this guy is on.
I hope that as these type of situations become more common that young guys start to see what's going on and hopefully save themselves from suffering a similar fate. It seems like young men are getting blackpilled more and more these days so hopefully we'll see less of this in the future.

Brutal, wouldn't surprise me if the guy ropes.
Nah man, he's a betabux, he'll keep coping. If he didn't realize what she was doing during the whole time he was with her, he's an expert coper already.

What a retard simpin beta bux. Sounds like he was blinded by his pussy starvation and desperation.

He could not sense that he was being used all along? Rofl. Does he read up on sociological trends in America? Divorce rates are sky high because of the foid's initiation of divorce.

As soon as foids are secure enough, they leave.

What a retard simpin beta bux. Sounds like he was blinded by his pussy starvation and desperation.

He could not sense that he was being used all along? Rofl. Does he read up on sociological trends in America? Divorce rates are sky high because of the foid's initiation of divorce.

As soon as foids are secure enough, they leave.
All he had to do was tell her to pay his education first, then she would refuse and it would be obvious. But the cück was probably blinded by love.

If that were me i‘d rāpe and murder her then rope tbh, it’s literally over for that dude