Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL incel trying to rape a landwhale

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
that brotha starvin

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
like me in front of a foid
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

He is surely a brocel :forcedsmile:

What the fuck. Jfl at risking prison time over a whale.

You see? Foids live in another world. When was the last time a foid tried to forcefully have sex with you? That's right. It's never happened. And will never happen.

If that landwhale is chadsexual then its REALLY over for sub8 males not even a meme anymore:blackpill:

Out of all the girls you could’ve raped why some fat cow :fuk:

She probably just got a huge boost in confidence after this

Out of all the girls you could’ve raped why some fat cow :fuk:

She probably just got a huge boost in confidence after this
juggernaut Law. :feelspuke:

What the fuck. Jfl at risking prison time over a whale.
Pussy deprivation is serious shit that can drive one to lose all sense of rationale. Feel for this dude, truly lost his mind.

That is what happens when feminism is a thing.

This is what years of THICC memes do to you. Sad!

Fuck rapists, but couldn't he go for a better option than a landwhale wtf dude:feelswhat:

That didn't look like attempted rape to me. I would know.

Ewww, the rag doesn’t worth the effort.. better risk on a beautiful gal, behind some thick bushes :feelsdevil:

landwhale got wet