Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Incel" triggers femoid whore and soyboy white knight for calling her out on racemixxing

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/11960y2/incel_freaks_out_after_seeing_a_black_man_with_a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Another comment claims the cameraman was this guy
Based racist

Needless to say, not a fucking incel :feelswhat: Dipshit redditors think inceldom just means being the embodiment of everything bad, just fucking lol. Racism has nothing to do with involuntary celibacy, how are you people so profoundly retarded good god

person i dont like = incel

EmEiFKbVgAAz_u-.jpg

That dude is autistic as fuck, JFL. But incel is when you say something I disagree with, sweaty, you should know that by now. :feelsUgh:

That dude is autistic as fuck, JFL. But incel is when you say something I disagree with, sweaty, you should know that by now. :feelsUgh:
More like based as fuck

I bet that white knight loser is the "we need to have a conversation about race" sjw type here's your conversation about race motherucker. how do you like it when its not you topic of interest that being shoves down YOUR throat. not that these solipsisitic rats could ever understand even if they are forced to look in the mirror why their own behavior is innaproptiate

incel is when someone disagrees with me

Femoid scientist

IM A SCIENTIST!!:foidSoy:

He's not an incel and he has the right to say those things. These normies are down right retarded.

These people would call Hitler and Osama bin Laden Incels even though they both had wives.

Removed. Someone reupload or drop a link

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back