Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel tries to date single mom, daughter brutally rejects him

Sleigher

Sleigher

• christmascel • cozycel • simulationcel •
★★

Skip to 1:50 and watch for a bit. I'm sure it's uniquely because of his vibes bro and not his recessed face. Notice how receptive she is (despite being shy) to the other normies and a couple of higher-tier normies, but the second the rat comes in she withdraws in fear and disgust

JFL at cucks lining up for single mum whore

This is brutal

This roastie is ugli

Interesting to see the mom is pretty much telling the daughter what to say at the beginning and the daughter knows that its not true and wants to say what she really wants, good looking etc.

They're learning at a young age, foids shouldn't be single mothers

That daughter is going to get lots of sex soon.
I bet she ends up an unwed mother.
Make that an unwed teen mother - if even that long.

This is fucking cruel, I'm so sorry for that guy

JFL @ dating a single mom and becoming a literal cuck

It never began for Chris

Imagine going on a contest in order to date a single mom. No self respect at fuckin all

This is cringe.

The fuck is this cuckery?

I won't say what I'm thinking because people will accuse me of spamming JB crap. But you guys know what I'm thinking, right, right?

lol @ the ricecels who participated
I won't say what I'm thinking because people will accuse me of spamming JB crap. But you guys know what I'm thinking, right, right?
:forcedsmile:

Just be part of a show to be humiliated theory

Source 2

He's not even ugly, he just looks like a nyc comedian.

she is a bit picky and as for the dude she seems disgusted by he seems nice so she is a bit of a cunt and what is with getting the kid invovled in this shit this is adult stuff not kid stuff bad mother in my opinion

I think vids like these are staged with carefully picked actors. So many broke single mothers now, they want to normalize betabuxing an ugly aged single mother and her chad spawn. Women do more than 80% of spending in a economy and you can't do that without a trusty betabuxer.

The whore mother needs to off herself for getting her daughter involved in this kind of degeneracy.

You’re an extreme cuck if you date/marry a woman who already has a child who’s father is someone else.

What a bunch of cucks

a literal child on tiktok
great and simply amazing parenting by a single mother

Skip to 1:50 and watch for a bit. I'm sure it's uniquely because of his vibes bro and not his recessed face. Notice how receptive she is (despite being shy) to the other normies and a couple of higher-tier normies, but the second the rat comes in she withdraws in fear and disgust

Soon there will be a new dating app for incels . We would all need to compete to win over used up single moms and landwhales. The losers get sent to personalitydevelopment centers.

Never began for him. She eliminates him first and he just so happens to also be the ugliest.

What has happened to our society when a slut will casually admit to being impregnated whore on video with her face clearly shown?

Only reason to ever date a young slut single mom is to tap that delicious daughter booty before anybody else
Being a step-dad is the most cucked shit I can ever think of