Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel tries to approach women in public

Is this fucking real?if is, living in this country and being unattractive is so frustrating, this must be very fucking suck. I feel him,

brutal. dude has the worst openers imaginable couple that with that voice + potential subhumanisim, yea over

I feel sad for him. Every women just like treated him like some kind of lowlife humen,

I've seen this before. Just another brocel that became a PUA victim
I feel sad for him. Every women just like treated him like some kind of lowlife human

He sounds very autistic, it's impossible to not look creepy when you're a sperg. Women can smell it and want autistic men to die.

Is surreal even the landwhale ignores him despite he seems to be in good shape

The absolute state of the West.

Cant believe people fall in PUA these days. I wonder if they had ever tried social-circlemaxxing and clubbingmaxxing. Even if those methods may not work are better options than PUA. Warm approach will always be better than cold approach for sub 8 males.

Last edited:
This ain’t no LifeFuel.
More like RopeFuel

FUCKING AUTISTIC :feelsrope:

Approaching is a ChadOnly game

He should stop trying and wasting his time. One of the foids said "are you nuts?"
This disrespect he's allowing them to give is only going to continue so long as he keeps doing this.
NT pill. Monotone voice with Low enthusiasm. Opening lines are highly non-NT such as "something tells me I just have to talk to you."

He's obviously done his part in keeping fit. Rides the bicycle and isn't fat. Assuming he's lean body fat by looking at his forearms which are skinny but ripped makes it even worse. That means he's that unattractive that even if he's at Low body weight it doesn't help looking from the reaction of disgusts from foids.

Fat obese 30% BMI Chad mogs all of us with highly NT brain.

It's time for this fella to join this forum. He needs to stop torturing himself.
Where can we contact him?
This is top analysis for those who didn’t watch the video

brutal. dude has the worst openers imaginable couple that with that voice + potential subhumanisim, yea over
Yeah those are stock PUA openers. Very, very bad. I used to cold approach and opener types, ranked from best to worst:
  1. Situational joke
  2. Situational question
  3. Other improvised joke
  4. Hi
  5. Incoherent rambling
  6. Direct opener
The hierarchy for chadrone, of course, puts direct openers in second place right after hi. Also, our brocel here is reciting openers, which is why his delivery is so flat.

Also being on a bike is a huge disadvantage. I get that it's good for moving around quickly, but it shuts down the possibility of walk and talk. He should have locked up in a high-traffic area and done this stuff on foot. Finally, try to do every approach from side to side position, and don't waste your time on women who aren't alone.

Now, all of this just to say, don't expect results lmao, even if you get every girl's number, a small percentage of them will actually pick up your phone calls, and a small percentage of those will meet up with you again. In my entire PUA career spanning some years, I can count on one hand how many women met up with me again after I got their numbers.

Why is this tagged as Lifefuel

This nigga walks like a fucking morrowind character when he should be walking like a fallout 4 character.

Also if that's a helmet cam (very easy to excuse considering he's been cycling) he's a midget.

This nigga walks like a fucking morrowind character when he should be walking like a fallout 4 character.

Also if that's a helmet cam (very easy to excuse considering he's been cycling) he's a midget.
Oblivion NPC

I remember one night out I was disappointed in my performance and fully believed it was a skill issue. It would have broken my heart to know that it was literally racial prejudice at work, and there's nothing I can do about it. Also that each woman doesn't have her own taste, they all like the same shit. And even if they all had their own taste, social proof/preselection is the most powerful force at play; they would all fuck the same handful of guys in spite of their different tastes.

A man full of hope will do anything to change his situation even if it means making a fool of himself..

First 500 are warm ups keep going inkwell :feelskek:

I remember one night out I was disappointed in my performance and fully believed it was a skill issue. It would have broken my heart to know that it was literally racial prejudice at work, and there's nothing I can do about it. Also that each woman doesn't have her own taste, they all like the same shit. And even if they all had their own taste, social proof/preselection is the most powerful force at play; they would all fuck the same handful of guys in spite of their different tastes.
That's so sad, but there's nothing we can do.
Society keeps evolving as the time passes by. while we in here decaying.
This is the new standard our society, Specially the new women culture. Internet narcissism, they'll post anything to keep everyone's eye wide open.

Chadlites struggle in cold approaching women, why would an incel think he has a chance? All PUA coaches should receive some sort of fine/jail time for setting up below/ugly men for guaranteed failure. This could have easily gotten him in trouble even though he meant no harm.