Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel tries becoming social at 29 (almost wizard), I inform him of the truth

If you don't have a girlfriend by 29 all thats waiting for you are post wall women who have sucked and fucked every chad they could get their hands on in their youthful years

Giphy 6

Last edited:
That's me in a year.
FUCKK!!! :feelsohgod:

Check out his post history. He's gay so he only needs to install Grindr and he's set.

You could've made it less obvious that you inkwell, instead you should've said it was over for him and that there's no coming back from the abyss

Nigger thinks 1/2 of someone's natural life is a slump.

Nigger thinks 1/2 of someone's natural life is a slump.

IT unironically believes stuff like this. "I know lots of people who are still virgins in their 30s. It's no big deal. just work on yourself and get a hobby!" and other such delusional nonsense. Just fucking lol.

IT unironically believes stuff like this. "I know lots of people who are still virgins in their 30s. It's no big deal. just work on yourself and get a hobby!" and other such delusional nonsense. Just fucking lol.

What's the point of "working" on yourself if you're still incel? These cucks.

Fucking lol @ your comment, so straight forward and funny, this is why I enjoy this place, no long 10 page essay on how it will be tought but you will make it, just a straight up truth serum shot to the heart

Fucking lol @ your comment, so straight forward and funny, this is why I enjoy this place, no long 10 page essay on how it will be tought but you will make it, just a straight up truth serum shot to the heart
:feelskek: It was pretty brutal, can’t lie. Sometimes they need a solid black pill to swallow.

Trauma of being ugly.

Poor fuck things getting fucked by a bunch of faggots would help him.