Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel treat: You were always the scapegoat in the school

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

Balkancel, exterminator of IT troons
★★★
In the elementary school, from 1st to 3rd, I had a teacher (here in my balkan country,there is one teacher in the elementary school, except for english class) that was a young (she was like 28-30 years old).She worn glasses and she was a brunette blue eyed stacy.She bullied me more than anyone else.She excluded me from many events, responsibilities and camps.She always blamed me for everything bad and always asked my mother to punish me, this femcunt was really perverted and she enjoyed to see other kids suffering.I think that she was kinda psycho because she didn’t behave bad only with me (she behaved with me the worst) but it’s about the fact that she believed that she is superior to anyone else because she graduated at three universities.Her husband was a chad of curse:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I got into trouble a lot in middle school, and so in high school people made up rumors and lies about me, such as me beating up a teachER and a bus drivER yet I’ve nevER ridden a school bus in my life. The amount of rumors made up about me was, to put it simply, a lot.

People see your autistic traits --> You are declared bad and evil and also too weak to stand up for yourself ---> Easy scapegoat

Events don't even have to happen, people will make shit up to put you on a bad light.

People see your autistic traits --> You are declared bad and evil and also too weak to stand up for yourself ---> Easy scapegoat

Events don't even have to happen, people will make shit up to put you on a bad light.

I got semi-bullied in school. I remember physically getting thrown down by some bigger kid when I was in elementary school. Foids clearly didn't like me. I was a very easy target. School in general, all the way up to HS was pretty much the same. The maturity didn't really change, just the size of the kids around me at the time.

What a piece of trash. Stories like these make me wonder why certain people bother having children or entering child-oriented professions like education to begin with. They probably idealized themselves as benevolent lovers of humanity but then turn out to absolutely revile their lives and take out the frustration on innocent children. Reminds me of my mother, these women have children to make them worship motherhood. Disgusting.

What a piece of trash. Stories like these make me wonder why certain people bother having children or entering child-oriented professions like education to begin with. They probably idealized themselves as benevolent lovers of humanity but then turn out to absolutely revile their lives and take out the frustration on innocent children. Reminds me of my mother, these women have children to make them worship motherhood. Disgusting.
They do this because they are just psychos.And their targets are young children usually because they cannot defend themselves.Education in my balkan country is a joke anyway

They do this because they are just psychos.And their targets are young children usually because they cannot defend themselves.Education in my balkan country is a joke anyway
Do you live in a rural village?