Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel traits: Obsessed with Historical facts and figures.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Because when you know it's over for you, you wish you were in another time-line, a more glorious time-line, where you as a worthless male had the ability to make something of himself.

Can you imagine being one of those Agrianescels? You live in some random Balkan village, where the most you'll ever do is clean up pig shit, then one day your village is taken over by some Greeks, and you're recruited to join Alexanders army, and 2300 years later people are still talking about stuff you did, and probably will be until the end of humanity.

Attachments

• Alexander Army.png
    Alexander Army.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Wish I was Chadlexander the great, or Diogenes at least.

The only thing I am obsessed with is TOP KEK!

Roman emperor who loves young girls yes please ¦>

you wish you were in another time-line, a more glorious time-line, where you as a worthless male had the ability to make something of himself.
That does make sense since being an ugly male wasn't that bad even 50 years ago.

Having an interest in history is not an incel trait.

Having an interest in history is not an incel trait.

Yeah, I'm sure talking history will go over really great with normies who live in the moment every second of their life and never think back to last week let a lone historical events..............not unless there's some modern-normie holiday event related to it to which they use for their normie adventures of partying/gossiping about whose fucking who and how their sports team did.

Yeah, I'm sure talking history will go over really great with normies who live in the moment every second of their life and never think back to last week let a lone historical events..............not unless there's some modern-normie holiday event related to it to which they use for their normie adventures.
Most people, incel or not, are just not that interested in history. It has nothing to do with putting your penis into a vagina.

talking about history dries pussy to sahara levels :feelshaha:

incel traits: having any interests outside of sex, drugs and pop culture

Femoids are dumber than rocks.
Heavy to deal with, bulky as a porcupine.

Only low IQs partake in that filth.
most people are low iq
its rare examples like Franz Liszt where someone is chad and high iq

High IQ

I’m obsessed with history and fantasising about times past.

History is still badass. Fuck the haters.

History is still badass. Fuck the haters.

Can you imagine being one of those Agrianescels? You live in some random Balkan village, where the most you'll ever do is clean up pig shit, then one day your village is taken over by some Greeks, and you're recruited to join Alexanders army, and 2300 years later people are still talking about stuff you did, and probably will be until the end of humanity.
Have you read Alexander of Macedon 356-323 B.C. by Peter Green? You will love it man, it's the best historical book I have ever read. It's full of interesting trivia, compelling analysis of his character and strategies he implemented. I would recommend it even to people who don't love history, it's that good.

the only history i ever found interesting was egyptian stuff tbh

Height is everything. If Alexander and Napoleon had switched heights, we'd be hearing about "Napoleon the Great" and "the Alexander complex."

Height is everything. If Alexander and Napoleon had switched heights, we'd be hearing about "Napoleon the Great" and "the Alexander complex."

Alexander was a manlet, 5'7.

In-fact the mother of the Persia king confused Alexanders closet bodyguard for him because his closet bodyguard was 6'5, bitch thought the bodyguard was Alexander because of his height.

Alexander was a manlet, 5'7.

In-fact the mother of the Persia king confused Alexanders closet bodyguard for him because his closet bodyguard was 6'5, bitch thought the bodyguard was Alexander because of his height.

Back then, 5'7" wasn't short at all.

me too, history major actually. JFL at my useless degree choice.

You're not wrong, I like to read history and like to learn more about the history & past cultures of some countries before they got BBC'd.

I like history.
But I'm not obsessed with it.

Yeah I am too, especially ancient and medieval battles plus communist and jihadist insurgencies

Truth. History is a form of escapism. Being obsessed with anything besides the tangible, which you can go out and do on a whim, is an incel trait.

That does make sense since being an ugly male wasn't that bad even 50 years ago.

Being an average looking man you were all but guaranteed to land a wife. If you were ugly, you might have struggled a bit more but there was something for you eventually.
Now, being an average looking man is like being an ugly man back in the day; being an ugly man now is the equivalent of being disfigured and/or disabled in the old days —- never left the parental nest, a social pariah and outcast

Same for me, mostly with WW1 and the wilhelmine era though.