Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait

Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
You dont know how to get drugs

Actually can get some through distant family members(in GTA) I am Mexican after all, but not worth it.

Incel Trait: You do it yourself because no friends or contacts, Psilocybe semilanceata grows from now to october in the edge of well cut lawns and meadows, and with lye, mimosa hostilis bark (legal) and zippo fluid (I use chemically clean petrol) and a pipette and some decently sized thick glass bottles and jugs you can extract your own DMT, 1kg of bark, 1.5l of clean petrol is enough for about two to three years if used properly, also recommend something common like citric acid for equipment cleanup

Incel Trait: You do it yourself because no friends or contacts, Psilocybe semilanceata grows from now to october in the edge of well cut lawns and meadows, and with lye, mimosa hostilis bark (legal) and zippo fluid (I use chemically clean petrol) and a pipette and some decently sized thick glass bottles and jugs you can extract your own DMT, 1kg of bark, 1.5l of clean petrol is enough for about two to three years if used properly, also recommend something common like citric acid for equipment cleanup
What are the effects of psilocybe

What are the effects of psilocybe
They are the "magic mushroom" found in europe and northern US, the most common and one of the more potent magic mushrooms, easily identifiable via the "ufo" top and the uneven stem

They are the "magic mushroom" found in europe and northern US, the most common and one of the more potent magic mushrooms, easily identifiable via the "ufo" top, and the uneven stem
Thank i will try to find them in my backyard

Are u junkie
No
Animated GIF