Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel Trait]

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Being so retarded that you put dish soap in your dishwasher because you cooked a few steaks in a pan and wanted to make sure it cleaned corectly.

Guess I am spending the night mopping up foam and running the dishwasher a few times to clean out the soap from it.

JFL can an Incel catch a break?

If this happened to a foid she'd have 3 orbiters round her house mopping it up for her, one will offer to buy her a new one.

i cant do anything right either, people always find a way to tell me what im doing is wrong, especially my manager/mom.

Ill be doing something and my manager will come along, "no ur supposed to do it like this not like this" and when i do it like the way she says she will later come to me and say that is also wrong. My mom wil ask me to do a chore and i will do it peacefully and then i hear "AAAA not like that".

its fucking stupid and has happened my whole life. i see other ppl do shit ACTUALLY wrong and no one says a single word, but when i do anything its always wrong.

i cant even wake up right, i get out of bed and start my day and all i hear is "you look terrible" "you look tired", go to work "did something happened are you ok?!?! (manager is disgusting curry whore)".

and funny enough whenever i speak up about the double standard i am immediately blamed and insulted and mocked brutally

and people are surprised i hide in my room and avoid people like the plague

Last edited:
there is no dishwasher

Truecel Trait: You don’t have a dishwasher