Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait:

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Dread whenever you heard the words "pair up" "find a partner" "with the person next to you" "group project"

jfl everyone always had a friend to be with but you, you were either forced to work alone, work with the teacher or be forced into a group, only to be met with negative reactions and groans.

"Miss, why does HE have to be in OUR group? OMG I hate this so much!" a phrase that practically everyone says tbh

It was good in a way so you could see through the false friends, test their loyalty to you.

too relatable :feelsrope:
heart would race each time i heard those words

brutal. I usually know at least one or two guys in the class who are respectable enough that we can speak to each other and work on projects together

:chad:

try gymcelling boyos and avoid retards, then people will at least fear you and not talk shit

most of the time I was the one to do most if not all the work, I tried to use this to make small talk to females, you can see where they got me

Fucking terror inducing.

School should be banned and e-learning from home should be mandatory.

Absolutely can relate

I remember working alone on a group project in HS.

I was the only one not in a group. Had to give a 45 minute presentation on homeostasis. Teacher wouldn't lower the minimum time even though I was presenting alone.

I remember working alone on a group project in HS.

I was the only one not in a group. Had to give a 45 minute presentation on homeostasis. Teacher wouldn't lower the minimum time even though I was presenting alone.
That actually made me sad. Sorry to hear that.

Biggest incel trait is having incel trait

Dread whenever you heard the words "pair up" "find a partner" "with the person next to you" "group project"

jfl everyone always had a friend to be with but you, you were either forced to work alone, work with the teacher or be forced into a group, only to be met with negative reactions and groans.

"Miss, why does HE have to be in OUR group? OMG I hate this so much!" a phrase that practically everyone says tbh
Just reading those words made me feel cold sweat on my skin. Thankfully I was excused from most partner and group projects at school because I was simply incapable of doing them, I would just sit without doing anything. God bless special education, in a normal classroom setting I would've been lynched for that, I'm sure.

A year ago I was forced to pair up with a group of white landwhales because no one wanted to work with me as usual, of course they acted like I wasn't there. They talk about the dumbest, most mind numbing shit I stg
"my mom took my vape" "I might go drink this weekend idk" "airdrop me the answers"
How could you genuinely not want to blow your brains out after hearing their "conversations" for an hour :feelsUnreal: