Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait:

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
You feel like normies live on a different plane of existence, like you do not understand their culture, what they do, why they do it. I imagine it like a zoo tbh with us looking from the outside.

Incels never had the looks and social skills to become a normie so we simply LDARmaxxed and fled into hiding from society. We have become our own person and weren't shaped by normshit culture like hype-beast shit, trends, tiktoks and other garbage.

I remember when I was forced into an event by my parents at school and all my normshit classmates were socializing and had their own culture while I sat in a dark corner observing everything.

Over for zoomercels

Incels and Normies are from two different worlds. We can't imagine what it's like for them to have kissed so many girls and have sex all the time (if they're Chad). And they can'g imagine what it's like for us to have never felt the warm, wet, feeling of a tight pussy or kissed a cute teen's soft lips and felt "butterflies".

Truly over.

high QI
Incels and Normies are from two different worlds. We can't imagine what it's like for them to have kissed so many girls and have sex all the time (if they're Chad). And they can'g imagine what it's like for us to have never felt the warm, wet, feeling of a tight pussy or kissed a cute teen's soft lips and felt "butterflies".

Truly over.
And when he ends up discovering that we never had an experience with a hot pussy they make fun of everything

Last edited:
@Dregster666 @Dregster666 thoughts?? tbh ngl :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
You need help getting a pair of jordans and some clean jeans Br0 ? :feelskek:

You get your own Nike shirts bruh

i literally feel as though they are different species or something. they are SO different, literally NONE of their hobbies match up to mine

Going out t normie world is like expedition tp surface of hostile alien planet. easier with friendly locals. But then my formed debil "best friend" appeared