Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Incel trait: Seeing girls makes you sad because you lonely man.

seeing anything that reminds me i'm still alive makes me sad

Theres no bigger ropefuel for me than going outside and seeing cute girls, because i deserve them but they will never be mine. Its not fair

Theres no bigger ropefuel for me than going outside and seeing cute girls, because i deserve them but they will never be mine. Its not fair
Sad shit, man. Society is hell.

When I go out, I look for attractive girls in tight jeans and stare at their asses and try to focus on enjoying the arousal it causes whilst trying not to think about the fact that I'll never be able to be with them.

When I go out, I look for attractive girls in tight jeans and stare at their asses and try to focus on enjoying the arousal it causes whilst trying not to think about the fact that I'll never be able to be with them.
:feelscry:

It doesn't even make me sad, I simply don't care anymore.

For real, man, for damn real.

Only pretty girls

Society is hell for many of us men. Male suicide rates are only going to increase.