Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you've never taken any drugs

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
except legal prescription drugs, you have never taken any drugs due to no one trusting u and treating u like a baby due to looking subhuman and being an autist.

Drugs are done at parties or friend hang outs which none of us have ever been invited to

i pity the wimps who are afraid of shrooms

Thank god I did

You can order them online

Thank god I did

You can order them online
my bitch mother would find them and say how itll make her lose her job (LOL) if only she knew what i posted here

I order supplements online. They're intended to work in conjunction with my stimulant.

Truecel trait: You have used hard drugs but have never drunk alcohol nor smoked

except legal prescription drugs, you have never taken any drugs due to no one trusting u and treating u like a baby due to looking subhuman and being an autist.
There is some truth to this, I did a few sips to a joint but until my late 20's . And to. E honest I didn't feel shit

I smoke cigarettes and I drink. I’ve never done drugs and I’ve never seen anybody do them, either

just buy a spore print and grow your own, thats what i do.
Yeah might give it a whirl but don't have high hopes: they're bastards to grow, no?

This is a good incel trait treat.

Only drugs I have every done was weed 2 times and it didnt even get me high

I never took any drugs because I have a certain perspective on drug use

To me using drugs would be a betrayal of myself

There was this place I worked at, they were having some kind of celebration and alcohol was involved, it was my last day there, they offered me a drink, I took a sip and a thought entered my head, I spit it out into a nearby sink and quickly drank some water, they looked at me like I was crazy

I understood why I did it completely though but I did not tell them because they could never understand

I see normies as a collective, their collective decisions have made the world the way it is today and they have essentially stolen my happiness away from me, I saw it as a cruel sick joke to now have them ply me with substances to induce happiness

Using a drug to substitute the happiness that was stolen from me, just feels sadly ironic, seems like allowing normies to steal yet another thing from me, its like letting them steal your happiness and even your sadness, they leave you with literally nothing that is yours at that point

EVERYTHING THAT IS YOU, IS SOMETHING THEY MANUFACTURED

Society: (destroys your life and future prospects)
Society: "Here try this, it will make you feel better"

JFL, its a sick joke, I can't do it, I'd much rather wade through the depression and hold onto it

I could never use a drug because I feel like that is the final nail in the coffin, it's society's final "win" against loser males

They stole your happiness from you by ruining the future you could have had under a patriarchy, and now they offer you drugs to forcefully induce a state of happiness, so now they are trying to steal your anger and sadness too, they won't let you have anything that's genuine

The only thing you have left that they can't take away from you, is your hatred and your sadness

I want to experience a legitimate sense of satisfaction, not something artificial that is induced with foreign substances (that I can possibly become addicted to)

This is why I wealthmaxx, so I can have genuine satisfaction one day, drugs will lead you down a spiral of mediocrity and "quick fix" dopamine spikes, which will lead to you doing nothing with your life, and then you'll wake up one day and the drugs won't be enough, and you'll be stuck in your shitty life with no escape because its too late to change anything

Last edited:
I have drank but that’s about it

Yeah might give it a whirl but don't have high hopes: they're bastards to grow, no?

Nah, Its easy, just go to shroomery for tutorials and use rtv red silicone for injection ports.

There was this place I worked at, they were having some kind of celebration and alcohol was involved, it was my last day there, they offered me a drink, I took a sip and a thought entered my head, I spit it out into a nearby sink and quickly drank some water, they looked at me like I was crazy

I understood why I did it completely though but I did not tell them because they could never understand

I see normies as a collective, their collective decisions have made the world the way it is today and they have essentially stolen my happiness away from me, I saw it as a cruel sick joke to now have them ply me with substances to induce happiness

Using a drug to substitute the happiness that was stolen from me, just feels sadly ironic, seems like allowing normies to steal yet another thing from me, its like letting them steal your happiness and even your sadness, they leave you with literally nothing that is yours at that point

JFL, its a sick joke, I can't do it, I'd much rather wade through the depression and hold onto it

I could never use a drug because I feel like that is the final nail in the coffin, it's society's final "win" against loser males

They stole your happiness from you by ruining the future you could have had under a patriarchy, and now they offer you drugs to forcefully induce a state of happiness, so now they are trying to steal your anger and sadness too, they won't let you have anything that's genuine

The only thing you have left that they can't take away from you, is your hatred and your sadness

I want to experience a legitimate sense of satisfaction, not something artificial that is induced with foreign substances (that I can possibly become addicted to)

This is why I wealthmaxx, so I can have genuine satisfaction one day, drugs will lead you down a spiral of mediocrity and "quick fix" dopamine spikes, which will lead to you doing nothing with your life, and then you'll wake up one day and the drugs won't be enough, and you'll be stuck in your shitty life with no escape because its too late to change anything
You should just chill the fuck out with some drink or drugs dude. Wtf is the point in wealthmaxxing as an incel?

Nah man, I've done lot's of drugs. Not hard to find them and druggies don't care what you look like usually. They're surprisingly chill people.

You should just chill the fuck out with some drink or drugs dude.
Nah I'll pass, I like the idea of having my senses in order at all times

Wtf is the point in wealthmaxxing as an incel?
Sex
Food
More free time for leisure
Money to travel the world
Money and free time required to pursue your passions (maybe you wanted to write a novel)
Etc

Being wealthy would make any incels life 1000% more fun and tolerable

Give your average suicidal man a million dollars and within a month he'll stop being suicidal, money allows you to actually "live life", most people aren't living, they spend most of their time working and paying bills, that's the life of the average person

I agree with you here. This is one of the reasons why I am straightedge.

Alcohol and drugs don't really change your situation, they're just a "temporary escape" but at the end of the day you're in the same spot in life when you're high as when you're sober. Plus drugs are a way to "pacify" you, to keep you "docile" by forcing your mind to be more tolerant of your shitty situation and keep you from doing nothing instead of trying to actually change your situation through your own means and volition. You're not in your natural state of mind.

I also look down on normies who do drugs and party and shit because I see that as hedonistic, and why should I partake in that? Apart from the fact that I don't see what's pleasurable about alcohol and I can't afford having an addiction, I'd rather stay sober because I'd have full control over my actions. God knows what I'd do if I got myself drunk or under the influence of something.

I never took any drugs until a few days ago. :feelsaww:

I never took any drugs until a few days ago. :feelsaww:

I‘m proud of you, boyo
Thanks buddy. It was a big leap for me considering I am Islamic. I am no imam but I would have declared acid halal if I could. After all it brought my friend to Islam again and he lost his depression and so did I. :feelsLSD:

I took acid. Both shrooms and acid fall under the category "psychedelic drugs."
You live in the Netherlands so I guess it's legal there.

Tbh, I have been curious into trying shrooms and LSD (obviously I don't live somewhere where that's legal) they say psychedelics can help you with psychological shit.

Yes. I'm a poorcel. JFL. It's very expensive.

You live in the Netherlands so I guess it's legal there.

Tbh, I have been curious into trying shrooms and LSD (obviously I don't live somewhere where that's legal) they say psychedelics can help you with psychological shit.
LSD-25 (the real LSD) is illegal here but LSD analogs are legal (changed at an molecular level so it is considered legal). However overtime they also ban certain LSD analogs. Where do you live? The place I got it from ships worldwide except the US, UK and Austria. They even sell to places like Kazakhstan. :feelskek:

LSD-25 (the real LSD) is illegal here but LSD analogs are legal (changed at an molecular level so it is considered legal). However overtime they also ban certain LSD analogs. Where do you live? The place I got it from ships worldwide except the US, UK and Austria. They even sell to places like Kazakhstan. :feelskek:
I'm back in burgerland rn so I'm out of luck. The most you can get away with here is buying weed.

I thought you can get LSD locally where you live.

Thanks buddy. It was a big leap for me considering I am Islamic. I am no imam but I would have declared acid halal if I could. After all it brought my friend to Islam again and he lost his depression and so did I. :feelsLSD:
I'm far from being a scholar but afaik the original drug ban targeted alcohol and opium aka substances that slow you down and dumb you down, so some people argue that the ban only targets similar substances, not all drugs, cos e. g. stimulants make you more focused and productive; I think you could argue the same for psychodelics: it's not the stupid "lay down and chill" kinda enjoyment, they usually give some kinda insight (anti-drug religious people would argue it's demonic or some sheit), so I wouldn't rule out psychodelics being potentially ok

I'm back in burgerland rn so I'm out of luck. The most you can get away with here is buying weed.

I thought you can get LSD locally where you live.
You should go to Canada or something and do it there haha.

No, you can't get it locally, you need to order it. I asked the guys if they also sold irl anywhere and they said they only sell it online.

I never even got drunk

I'm far from being a scholar but afaik the original drug ban targeted alcohol and opium aka substances that slow you down and dumb you down, so some people argue that the ban only targets similar substances, not all drugs, cos e. g. stimulants make you more focused and productive; I think you could argue the same for psychodelics: it's not the stupid "lay down and chill" kinda enjoyment, they usually give some kinda insight (anti-drug religious people would argue it's demonic or some sheit), so I wouldn't rule out psychodelics being potentially ok
I am no scholar either but I do think that there is a no intoxicating substance rule and to be fair you are intoxicated when you take psychedelics. However due to its positive attributes (other intoxicating substances have negative effects) I would not consider it to be impermissible. I think they would say "if you are intoxicated for 12 hours, you will not be able to pray properly and therefore it is forbidden." As you know, Islamic people pray five times a day. But still, even with that logic, it should be permissible then in the winter months, at 5pm it already gets dark and it's light at 8am, so you have a 15 hour time frame where you don't need to pray, since we look at the sunrise and sunset for our prayers.

Alcohol and drugs don't really change your situation, they're just a "temporary escape" but at the end of the day you're in the same spot in life when you're high as when you're sober. Plus drugs are a way to "pacify" you, to keep you "docile" by forcing your mind to be more tolerant of your shitty situation and keep you from doing nothing instead of trying to actually change your situation through your own means and volition. You're not in your natural state of mind.

I also look down on normies who do drugs and party and shit because I see that as hedonistic, and why should I partake in that? Apart from the fact that I don't see what's pleasurable about alcohol and I can't afford having an addiction, I'd rather stay sober because I'd have full control over my actions. God knows what I'd do if I got myself drunk or under the influence of something.
This is exactly the reason why I look down on this entire species, the fact that alcohol consumption to "de-stress after work" is such a common thing for the large majority of people shows that most humans chase escapism and refuse to put effort towards changing their lives.

I genuinely believe that I am below average in most respects and that the only reason that I am going to surpass most people one day is because of my perspective on life and where I pour my time and energy.

I believe that the average wage slave has more of what it takes to be successful than I do, but they will never reach that goal because they are too busy chasing escapism.

WTF? :feelswhat:

Do you actually mean the things you say or are you just saying shit to pass the time?

This is exactly the reason why I look down on this entire species, the fact that alcohol consumption to "de-stress after work" is such a common thing for the large majority of people shows that most humans chase escapism and refuse to put effort towards changing their lives.

I genuinely believe that I am below average in most respects and that the only reason that I am going to surpass most people one day is because of my perspective on life and where I pour my time and energy.

I believe that the average wage slave has more of what it takes to be successful than I do, but they will never reach that goal because they are too busy chasing escapism.
I get that stress is a part of it. They want to be able to forget whatever is bothering them for a while.

I still wouldn't drink though because I don't see the point. I've tasted alcohol before but I never got myself to the point of getting drunk.
WTF? :feelswhat:

Do you actually mean the things you say or are you just saying shit to pass the time?
I swear, I never done any drugs in my life. But reading upon psychedelics I am curious to see what they would do to me. Not because I see them as an escape or "for enjoyment", but more because I heard it can help you process some things mentally.

If I am going to try drugs I would try shrooms or LSD since from what I've read they aren't very addictive and aren't as harmful. Of course I wouldn't take it if I'm in a situation where I need to be sober or just to fit in.

Of course I still wouldn't drink myself to death, or take hard drugs like amphetamines, opioids or cocaine.

I get that stress is a part of it. They want to be able to forget whatever is bothering them for a while.

I still wouldn't drink though because I don't see the point. I've tasted alcohol before but I never got myself to the point of getting drunk.

I swear, I never done any drugs in my life. But reading upon psychedelics I am curious to see what they would do to me. Not because I see them as an escape or "for enjoyment", but more because I heard it can help you process some things mentally.

If I am going to try drugs I would try shrooms or LSD since from what I've read they aren't very addictive and aren't as harmful. Of course I wouldn't take it if I'm in a situation where I need to be sober or just to fit in.

Of course I still wouldn't drink myself to death, or take hard drugs like amphetamines, opioids or cocaine.

Literally you just now:
This is one of the reasons why I am straightedge.
Do you know WTF "straight edge" means?

It doesn't mean "I use mental gymnastics to rationalize the use of specific drugs". Like I said you are just saying shit, your words don't have any meaning. You could literally say "I'm a vegan because I don't like being complicit in the death of animals" and then eat a cheese burger the next day and see no problem with it because "I'm sure the cow was killed as painlessly as possible". That's the kind of person you are.

JFL people like you are the fucking worst, your words have no meaning, I definitely couldn't trust anything you say at this point.

You contradicted yourself IN THE SAME THREAD :feelskek:

People didn't even have to stumble upon a post in a different thread to see your hypocrisy, and it's like you lack the self awareness to see what you've done.

You are really just making excuses for yourself and drawing an arbitrary line, you can't say anything about any drug user with your mindset.

"Addiction" isn't just physical, it's mental too.

Hallucinogenic substances (shrooms, LSD, etc) may not be very physically addicting but just like all other drugs the people that use them use it for the purposes of escapism, and these drugs excel in that aspect as they will leave you "tripping" for hours.

You're still just chasing escapism.

Lets not forget that in some rare cases people have psychotic breaks after using these substances as they fucked up their brain chemistry.

If you think using a substance that fucks with your brain and makes you hallucinate, won't have any long term effects, you are delusional.

Now I'm done with this back and forth, have fun being "curved edge" lol. You aren't straight edge dude, I wouldn't even use that label to describe myself and I definitely fit it. You're just another person making shit up as you go alone and changing your flimsy values whenever the wind blows in a convenient direction.

Last edited:
I only have access to weed because there is a lot of cannabis clubs around here, easy to just go in and say u wanna join.
The other drug I use is DXM legal to buy.
The other drugs I can't find them because I have no connections, sucks. :feelsohh:

Stealing is illegal!

Never took any drugs yet

I took buprenorphine and feel like puking :feelspuke:

Indeed a turecel I have not taken any of them