Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You've never had a positive interaction with a woman in your whole life

B

blackpillforever

Recruit
★★
Much less having a gf, kissing, or even having a female friend. They all seemed to hate me even back when I was an ugly innocent middle school kid. It's hard to avoid returning that hatred even if i tried to become blue pilled. If you have a lot of female friends you're prob a fakecel.

I've had a positive experience with my wife

I barely ever have positive interactions with anyone irl

i was made fun of by all the foids in highschool for being ugly and autistic
i have no female friends and never have had female friends

Lol, my mom made me hate foids more than any other foid did.
Same. I'm glad my cunt of a mother is dead.

It all starts with family too imo. If they don't help you out in anyway with foids, like "oh my friend has a niece / daughter, etc" to help you out.. it's a sign that you're an ugly mofo. Back in the day, that was a major way men and women met, because of family friends and close-community, but we don't use that as our advantage anymore, since... there is no more community per-say. It's always that initial beginning of your childhood that either "makes it" or "breaks it" for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

• NorwoodVictim
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back