Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: You've never had a gf.

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
This might be on the unique side, but after a lot of thinking, I came up with a new incel trait.

Now, some of you may disagree, but let's take a deeper analysis here.

The term "involuntary celibate" (shortened to "incel") refers to self-identifying members of an online subculture based around the inability to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as "inceldom" or "incelibacy".

Now, the quote "inability to find a romantic or sexual partner" is really eye catching--it implies that a girlfriend makes you a "non-incel".

QED

Man, you might be onto something

HOLY SHIT, MODS STICK THIS NOW

Einstein IQ.

I have had a gf online before.

ghosted when shown pics

Einstein IQ.
Bigbraintime

Einstein IQ thread.

Ive never had one, brutal

No shit sherlock.

No lock shershit

Such a profound discovery and insightful research you've stumbled upon, sir! IQmogs Newton, Tesla, and Einstein combined.

All joking aside, I think the OP is referring to cases where unattractive dudes(low tier normies) still get gfs only to get cucked over 9000 and speaking about how being aware of your inceldom from an early age permeates the likelihood of getting cucked by some whore (unlike some low-tier normies)

Yah, these bitches flexing, and I heard these niggas flexing
I keep a weapon, dirty pistol on my dresser
Boy, I can dress you, body bag on a stretcher
This shit get hectic, hand that pussy nigga's blessing

made me thonk

I can relate.

hm, i think i agree but i'm not fully sure yet as it is such a complex post. i'll take some time to quietly ponder on this topic.

hm, i think i agree but i'm not fully sure yet as it is such a complex post. i'll take some time to quietly ponder on this topic.
14577.jpg