Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you've never done illicit drugs

Stone Cold Incel

Stone Cold Incel

We live in a clown world, just dressing the part
★★★
I've never smoked weed or done any other illicit drug. It's funny how we're doing what we were told to as kids by saying "no" to drugs but we're the ones getting screwed over by society. Meanwhile the average zoomer normie is a pothead.

Attachments

• 57346.png
    57346.png
    224.3 KB · Views: 4
@FrailPaleStaleMale is a literal drug dealer. Abhorrent things he's seen. And done.

I never smoked anything.. my parents were smokers, siblings, cousins, friends, co-workers, etc.. yah, I just stuck to alcohol.

I want to kill my body slowly.

cant cope without drugs tbh

Exactly. Just about everyone around me is doing kratom, or psychedelics for "spiritual" experiences, or some other shit, meanwhile, I can't imagine even touching any of that stuff.

I did smoke weed like twice but didn't inhale it so I don't know if it counts. One thing that helped me not doing drugs is the fact I dislike the idea of inhaling smoke or a powder, let alone injecting things directly into my veins.

i smoked a thc vape once but it was fake and half of it was probably filled with pesticides. Gave me a really bad sore throat for couple days. Apparently even if weed is legal in nyc now , all those smoke shops are selling fake shit.

Too many LGBTs do weed, I'll survive without it

Can't relate but it's been a while. Too long tbh.

Drugs are a good cope if you have access to them, just don't inject shit and you're good

You might as well do something as a subhuman inkwell, only enjoyment you will get out of your life

I did pretty much everything you can swallow smoke inhale or snort. Staying sober is better I must say. The come down is hell. Every time.

Drugs are the most enjoyment most of us will get out of life but of course it's so hard to get if you are an incel... Most foids have instant access to any drug they could possibly want at all times, often for free. Brutal.

I've never smoked weed or done any other illicit drug. It's funny how we're doing what we were told to as kids by saying "no" to drugs but we're the ones getting screwed over by society. Meanwhile the average zoomer normie is a pothead.

Based and true.
We were told to avoid drugs, get good grades and respect women.

The end result is inceldom.

On the other hand, chad is groping women, doing drugs and not giving a shit about his grades : end result is a stream of prime pussies

I would probably do drugs if:
I wasn't too high inhib to talk to a dealer
I didn't live with my parents and risk them catching me

Cope, I done.

@FrailPaleStaleMale is a literal drug dealer. Abhorrent things he's seen. And done.
What's his new @ ??
Is this guy the mod who did an incel purge here

I don't agree with drugs,but there have been on some occasions I did try them however I never got hooked on them

Introduction to drugs is usually through friends who want to spend time with you. Not consistent with being incel..

Doing Illicit drugs are a sign you have friends

I remember taking one puff of a vape at school. Felt like shit afterwards.

I only vape and drink energy drinks. Im too cowardly to buy drugs

Too many fun chemicals to ingest. From nicotine, thc to alcohol and creatine

Only drugs I can use are C2H5OH and nicotine

Introduction to drugs is usually through friends who want to spend time with you. Not consistent with being incel..
It used to be that way. Now you can buy everything online if you have any know how.

I remember taking one puff of a vape at school. Felt like shit afterwards.
You got nic sick, you'll get over it eventually if you keep vaping or smoking enough.

either that or doing drugs alone, both trucel as fuck