Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You've never been knocked out

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
I'm too high inhib pussy to fight.:cryfeels:
I've always talked my way out of all the confrontations. :incel::feels:
Chads that I know have been in a fights both giving and receiving ends.:feelsBox:

Why would you have to be the one knocked out :feelsseriously:

It's a dog mentality It shows that you are not afraid to fight which can result in losing.
No clue what you are talking about thh. Thinking you will be knocked out means you have a dog mentality? Sounds like a cuck mentality to me.

No clue what you are talking about thh. Thinking you will be knocked out means you have a dog mentality? Sounds like a cuck mentality to me.
Being an incel and escalating the argument to a fight :chad::chad::chad:, that's why I'm not confrontational I keep my mouth shut. Because I would get kicked in my grill.

Being an incel and escalating the argument to a fight :chad::chad::chad:
I have been in several fights before. I am not scared of Normies they are little bitches they never go through with any of their petty threats.

Some pro fighters never been ko'd. If you get knocked out you can get CTE.

I'm too high inhib pussy to fight.:cryfeels:
I've always talked my way out of all the confrontations. :incel::feels:
Chads that I know have been in a fights both giving and receiving ends.:feelsBox:
I’ve fought but I’m too resilient to get knocked out

Im undefeated with a 0-0 record :feelsBox:

i have been in fights and lost some but never knocked out tbh

JFL at anyone letting punkass normshits knock them out.

I took a good baseball bat shot to the head and still don’t get knocked out.

i got beat up a few times but never knocked out

I was beaten by foids and their armies of simps.
I almost got a deadly injury.
They got away with it.
Yes I understand the inhibition part but it is not an incel trait, fellow graycel.

I've actually been knocked out once but not in a fight.

ive been knocked out for not checking a kick

I've been in a few fights but never knocked out
I was jumped by a couple of big fat niggers last time and while they bloodied me up pretty good they couldn't knock me off my feet

Neck exercises helped I think

I was 176cm, 84kg ripped and got BTFO by 140cm Manlet in public

I was 176cm, 84kg ripped and got BTFO by 140cm Manlet in public
Acronym which stands for "blown the fuck out." Generally used to refer to a sports team that loses to another by a large margin. Especially if the losing team was expected to win.
First time I've heard a btfo lol, what happened elab please. :feelsokman::feelshaha:

I was blacked out once during a competition. I even praised the guy later after I saw the video because his doumawashi was beautiful and perfect.

I was blacked out once during a competition. I even praised the guy later after I saw the video because his doumawashi was beautiful and perfect.
Are you a fighter? :chad:

Are you a fighter? :chad:
Yes, I'm a Goju Ryu karateca since 1995, all because I had to learn how fight back the because I got really close of be killed after some bully crack some of my ribs. I also have plans to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu next January because, well, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is pretty effective when you don't want hurt someone and just restrain.
I would love have get to defend myself, but that is impossible, so, I want a black belt on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu too.
Yes, I'm a Goju Ryu karateca since 1995, all because I had to learn how fight back the because I got really close of be killed after some bully crack some of my ribs. I also have plans to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu next January because, well, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is pretty effective when you don't want hurt someone and just restrain.
I would love have get to defend myself, but that is impossible, so, I want a black belt on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu too.
I must make clear that I don't advocate violence against anyone because that is a waste of energy. I only want that incels start fight back bullying by learning martial arts, and going to the shooting range in a regular basis if where they live somewhere guns laws are nice.

Last edited:
Acronym which stands for "blown the fuck out." Generally used to refer to a sports team that loses to another by a large margin. Especially if the losing team was expected to win.
First time I've heard a btfo lol, what happened elab please. :feelsokman::feelshaha:
I actually posted the story here, about 12-13 years ago, when I wasn't so subhuman, I had left the club with my friends and was trying to get a kebab and this JBW manlet (was either a dwarf, or just v v small man) decided to fuck with me, and the Abdullah kicked us both out if his kebab shop, I wanted to let it go, but Manlet kept having a go at me, I admit I was sort of dressed as a boyband thug of the time, earring, best, denim jacket, big necklace, and I had tramlines in my hair and my eyebrow.

Loads of normies were circling and watching and I was a bit drunk, and then the Manlet grabbed one of those rods they use to stop normies fall into holes the electricity and water cels dig in the ground and started swinging it at me, and I still didn't fight back.

Then those cops came and told the Manlet to stop and go home, told me he was a known troublemaker who liked to mess with students, and told ME to be more responsible and act more mature and go home.

I actually posted the story here, about 12-13 years ago, when I wasn't so subhuman, I had left the club with my friends and was trying to get a kebab and this JBW manlet (was either a dwarf, or just v v small man) decided to fuck with me, and the Abdullah kicked us both out if his kebab shop, I wanted to let it go, but Manlet kept having a go at me, I admit I was sort of dressed as a boyband thug of the time, earring, best, denim jacket, big necklace, and I had tramlines in my hair and my eyebrow.

Loads of normies were circling and watching and I was a bit drunk, and then the Manlet grabbed one of those rods they use to stop normies fall into holes the electricity and water cels dig in the ground and started swinging it at me, and I still didn't fight back.

Then those cops came and told the Manlet to stop and go home, told me he was a known troublemaker who liked to mess with students, and told ME to be more responsible and act more mature and go home.
Here in Brazil it would surely end with someone almost beaten to death. Life at civilized countries seems nice...
Honestly, I would love share all my knowledge here, but we are watched by our enemies 24/7/365...
I hope some of you guys can grasp what I really want say and disclose the path that lead to the absolute enlightenment as incel.

Last edited:
Fought many time before high-school but never got knocked out as we were kids

I hear that navy seals practice Brazilian jiu jitsu

My imagination just went :feelsLSD::chad:,
Are you in your 30s right now? Are you from SEA?

I've been punched a few times, never been rocked tho. I got a solid chin

I've been punched a few times, never been rocked tho. I got a solid chin
I had the back of my head grazed by the punch I never saw,
this is what I saw: (also cried after it happened) :woke::feels:
1200px Hyades

Been punched into my jaw which I saw comming, nothing happened.

My imagination just went :feelsLSD::chad:,
Are you in your 30s right now? Are you from SEA?
I have lived all over SEA, and travel there 10 or so times a year (till COVID) but I live in Hong Kong

Never been knocked out.

I’ve been in 3 fights my entire life and won all of them.

The key is to always get off first. If someone is in your face yelling there’s no point in waiting until he squares up.

I had the back of my head grazed by the punch I never saw,
this is what I saw: (also cried after it happened) :woke::feels:
View attachment 366477
Been punched into my jaw which I saw comming, nothing happened.
If you were punched in the back of your head, you're lucky you didn't die from internal brain bleeding as that often happens, especially with hard hits there.

If you were punched in the back of your head, you're lucky you didn't die from internal brain bleeding as that often happens, especially with hard hits there.
Yeah, I'm really aware of those things, good thing it was sparring with gloves :feelsokman:. I ducked and it literally grazed my head I saw stars for 1 milisecond.