Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over incel trait: you've felt deep sadness imagining yourself receiving empathy

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★★
I've had multiple moments in the recent years where I would sit and think about inceldom. I remember a lot of the moments I experienced being undesirable, being sensitive minded/non-neurotypical and being outcasted for just being myself. Like being reserved and having niche interests and behavior that wasn't extroverted was some sort of crime. I'm sure you all know what it's like. It fucking sucked man. It hurt so bad, and I was just a young kid who had no idea the world was like this, my parents weren't any better than the normies either, my dad could kind of tell what kind of son I was but he was also ruthlessly unkind and viewed children like business projects. anyway.

In the worst moments like this I've imagined meeting my younger self - like the elementary or middle school version of me - and telling him the truth about how it's not (my) fault he didn't meet normies expectations for basic decent treatment.

That would've helped me so much... going down this thought process has made me feel so miserably sad. I don't know how to describe it. I feel incredibly sorry for myself and then isolated because I know no one else would ever feel this empathetic for me, it's absurd that self pity is the only time someone in real life will feel pity for me lmfao.

if it weren't for .is or the internet showing me it wasn't my fault for this life I would've probably left society to live in a forest. But now I feel less burdened and I know it's just human nature, it's nothing wrong with me, it's what they want me to be that causes the issue and causes them to treat me terribly. not my fault. anyone else relate?

Last edited:
I feel incredibly sorry for myself and then isolated because I know no one else would ever feel this empathetic for me, it's absurd that self pity is the only time someone in real life will feel pity for me lmfao.
I feel the same Its brutal for brocels that hate themselves im happy that I atleast have one person that loves me which is myself

I feel the same Its brutal for brocels that hate themselves im happy that I atleast have one person that loves me which is myself
us brocels are here for each other man :feelzez:. we don't love you because that would be gay but the best part of incels.is is we know we're not the only ones living this subhuman existence. whatever comfort that brings.

Because it's all fake, fuck man kind

the best part of incels.is is we know we're not the only ones living this subhuman existence. whatever comfort that brings.
exactly man it brings a lot of comfort to me atleast. when I didnt know about this forum I thought there is no place to share my thoughts

My dad was a good man but an ignorant moron when it came to my situation with women.

No, asshole just going up and talking to them simply does not work unless you’re an attractive Chad which I am not due to the shitty subhuman genetics you gave me because you were selfish and stupid and wouldn’t be responsible and just keep it in your pants with the one woman that you lucked out with which would have saved me from a life and world of pain and suffering if you had.

More evidence my father’s genetics were complete and total shit?

He died of metastatic malignant melanoma at 51 years of age and my twin sisters died only days after being born due to being born way too early and if they had even survived would’ve had cerebral palsy and a whole host of other nasty and quality of life ruining health issues.

Even I myself was born somewhat early and my idiot selfish parents were both too old nearly both in their early thirties when having me.

Utter fucking stupidity and selfishness.

I should have never been conceived much less born.

I would have been far better off.

I've had multiple moments in the recent years where I would sit and think about inceldom. I remember a lot of the moments I experienced being undesirable, being sensitive minded/non-neurotypical and being outcasted for just being myself. Like being reserved and having niche interests and behavior that wasn't extroverted was some sort of crime. I'm sure you all know what it's like. It fucking sucked man. It hurt so bad, and I was just a young kid who had no idea the world was like this, my parents weren't any better than the normies either, my dad could kind of tell what kind of son I was but he was also ruthlessly unkind and viewed children like business projects. anyway.

In the worst moments like this I've imagined meeting my younger self - like the elementary or middle school version of me - and telling him the truth about how it's not (my) fault he didn't meet normies expectations for basic decent treatment.

That would've helped me so much... going down this thought process has made me feel so miserably sad. I don't know how to describe it. I feel incredibly sorry for myself and then isolated because I know no one else would ever feel this empathetic for me, it's absurd that self pity is the only time someone in real life will feel pity for me lmfao.

if it weren't for .is or the internet showing me it wasn't my fault for this life I would've probably left society to live in a forest. But now I feel less burdened and I know it's just human nature, it's nothing wrong with me, it's what they want me to be that causes the issue and causes them to treat me terribly. not my fault. anyone else relate?
Yes

Yup. I cried