Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait - you’ve been in a friend group that only makes fun of you

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
When you thought you’d find some solid friends to graduate school with but instead they are only your friend because they can make fun of you. You will be the joke of the group and when you finally get angry non of them cares so you just leave and be all by yourself again.

That was me in the elementary school, one day i realized that and i quit hanging out with them.

The only friend group I was in since middle school made parties without telling me and leaving me out of them.

Yeah I’m the butt of the jokes in the army lol everyone says I’m unfit for fighting and should stick to cooking or smth

My half-aunt used to hide me whenever my half-uncle visited. I'd sit alone while relatives were enjoying themselves.

As an adolescent, I chose to sit alone at a table.