Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel-trait: you're unaffected by deals in commercials

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Deals and commercials don't affect me. I'm not a consumer. I barely register "buy 3 get one 1 free" because I hardly go out and when I do I get groceries quickly without having the mental calmness to go around and look for price cuts. Same for commercials on the internet or TV, the message doesn't register with me because I know I won't buy any of that shit anyway.

commercials are placed on my ignore list IRL. Literally can’t see them

I do for energy drinks because im broke.

i hate commercials.

i use adblock everywhere and i never watch TV so thankfully i rarely have to deal with ads

Deals and commercials don't affect me. I'm not a consumer. I barely register "buy 3 get one 1 free" because I hardly go out and when I do I get groceries quickly without having the mental calmness to go around and look for price cuts. Same for commercials on the internet or TV, the message doesn't register with me because I know I won't buy any of that shit anyway.
Ads dont register for me

Commercials are for normies and consoomers.

I buy in bulk so I don't have to shop as often

I don't think there has been a single time I have ever seen an advertisement and thought to myself that I would ever go out and buy that product because of this advertisement. Same with sponsors and whatnot, it's just a waste of time for me.

i don't like ads