Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you're too high-inhib to even go to therapy

I used to go but I never improved, so I don't see the point anymore. Most therapists just told me the most basic shit, sadly a lot of them are scammers

I too have great inhibition for giving hundreds of dollars away to some worthless over-"educated" roast beef who cant/wont do anything to help you and which just spout useless platitudes and milk your bank account for months or years.

I used to go but I never improved, so I don't see the point anymore. Most therapists just told me the most basic shit, sadly a lot of them are scammers
Same. At least jewpills did something. Therapy is the most profoundly bluepilled nonsense, probably because it's catered to and adminstered by women who invent their own problems out of some twisted desire for drama and attention

I went once and in my 1st session she diagnosed me with autism

I’m too shy to talk to a therapist lol

No therapy for your face anyway

Rings a bell. I couldn’t even interact properly with the therapist. Eye contact issues and anxiety. Stopped going after 2 sessions

There's no therapy for your face. Or therapy to become neurotypical, it just doesn't work that way.

This motherfucker psy want to put me in a specialized center according to him but I need him for my prescriptions (FKN FAGGOT WANT TO SEND ME IN PH) :feelsohgod:

There's no therapy for your face. Or therapy to become neurotypical, it just doesn't work that way.
obviously not, im not retarded. i wasnt expecting to go to therapy and magically be cured of inceldom :feelsugh: its more of a mental health thing as i dont have much of an outlet (friends or family) when it comes to talking about whats on my mind

Im afraid of talking with the shrink, i would get nervous and look even crazier than i am, maybe they would lock me up.

More like I don't wanna waste my money into some virtue signalling retard who's telling me it's not over for the thousandth time

Yes...very.

When I was in group therapy, I was in a severe depressive haze and could barely look around the room.