Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait : You’re terrible at sports even when you practice 10x harder than everyone else

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
In high school I was still kinda redpilled around sophomore year. That summer I wanted to get good at basketball so that I could join the team junior year.

I would go one’s of my “friend’s” house and practice on his little court in his backyard.

I said to my self “anon, you’re half black, and decently tall, YOU GOT THIS”. I really thought that if I practiced hard enough over the summer, I could get good at basketball.

I was doing this all so I could befriend the black jocks and ascend with snowbunny stacies.

So every day I would go to this guy’s court and practice for 3-4+ hours a day. I had few friends and nothing but free time so I just worked and worked.

I watched various videos, did practice drills, began playing basketball with kids around the neighborhood to improve….. AND NOTHING.

By the end of the summer I was still absolutely shit at basketball. I tried to play against some white short normies at a public court and couldn’t do anything. People looked at me confused because I was black and tall getting basketball mogged by white manlets.

TLDR : Talent>Everything

I gave up on sports they are faggy anyways

Nope

I never was tried and I ate badly, I was told by my teacher to try go professional, I was stupid and didn't take his advice

Nope

I never was tried and I ate badly, I was told by my teacher to try go professional, I was stupid and didn't take his advice
Brootal. I was lazy too for the most part but I kinda got tired of being a nobody so I tried to get in shape and get good at sports. I thought it could help me ascend socially. But after the summer was over all hope in me died.

After I graduated high school I gave up on anything sports related and have been neet for the most of my life aside from short lived part-time jobs,

Last edited:
You could probably be a good jockey or golfer

Replace sports with video games and I can relate. I've never tried sports, but probably would be shit at that, too.

Never was a sports person tbh. Most exercising I did is runnin' and gymmaxxing.

Why even bother with sports if your just gonna end up embarrassing yourself?
Most exercising I did is runnin' and gymmaxxing
Pretty much, I knew I was shit at sports, but at least I could gymaxx

Didn't help much though, since I still ended up the way I am

I had solid pass in football and solid aim in basketball but i sucked physically in the game.

A lot of sport is about hand to eye coordination and balance. You either have these things or you don't. I remember people actually bragging about being able to 'Hit the ball' when it came to High school PE Baseball because not many people could. Bear in mind, that the pitchers were instructed to make the throws as simple as possible.

Last edited:
I never played any sports, because everyone booed me out

Inceldom and athleticism don't mix. They are polar opposite conditions because athleticism and fighting prowess are key elements of male sexual attractiveness which incels tend to lack.

Inceldom and athleticism don't mix. They are polar opposite conditions because athleticism and fighting prowess are key elements of male sexual attractiveness which incels tend to lack.
something i absolutely agree with you on

:feelsree::smonk::feelsree:

Normies made going through high school look so easy, they never worried about not making the team when it came to playing sports. I had a horrible time in high school, because I stunk at most sports.

Same thing. I played hockey growing up and worked way harder than most other players. I was still the shittiest player in my team because I have absolutely trash athletic genes and 0 spatial awareness. What an embarassment.

Never had the testosterone to be good at anything. Martial arts, video games, day trading. I'm too both relaxed when practicing and anxious when i have to perform under pressure.
Replace sports with video games and I can relate. I've never tried sports, but probably would be shit at that, too.
hand to eye coordination
My mind is too focused on the small movements that i can't make it all work together seamlessly

I was good at sports growing up. I was mvp of my baseball team and 2 time all star of my football team (and captain).

It isn't skill or working hard, its dumb luck. I just did thing better than other people naturally. I did nothing to earn my skill. It was just there and I used it. Sure I could do more and do marginally better, but the bulk of skill just came from nowhere. It just was. Nobody likes to admit it. They like to give credit to themselves alone. It just turned out I could run faster and was stronger than a lot of people.

Not just sports basically if you are incel, no matter how hard you try you will never equate to Chads and normies

My mind is too focused on the small movements that i can't make it all work together seamlessly
Same, that and stuck still trying to process the last thing my opponent did, while they've already moved on to fucking me up further.

My coordination and balance and hand eye is absolutely dog shit. I get you man I’m terrible at sports but i can lift weights since it doesn’t require a fuck ton of finesse and accuracy, just hard work and discipline which is something you can control. Besides, being jacked as fuck mogs the fuck out of being lean and fast. People respect it more too because size > speed.

Sports are fun if you find the one you will like and not the one to impress some niggaz and bitchez.
Try martial arts maybe. You will have possibility to fuck up chad easily after 2 years of training + gymmaxxing

Yes, though that is the result of being non-NT. I have "dyspraxia" from ASD.

Good thread, I remember back in the day playing basketball every week with some colleagues and I will always remember one of them saying "(insert name) I've seen you play week in and out showing no improvement whatsoever".

[UWSL]Big reality check for me stopped playing after that comment.[/UWSL]

Had a similar experience. Wanted to play baseball. Went to the batting cages and such but the reality is that I just suck at baseball. I can throw long distance ok, but can’t catch, hit or pitch.