Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you’re disliked by incels

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
You know it’s over when even incels don’t like you :feelskek:. This has pretty much been my experience since joining. It says alot when self-admitted dregs of society have animosity towards you. If incels don’t like you you must posess a universally disliked character trait or you’re simply an incel in denial.

You know it’s over when even incels don’t like you :feelskek:. This has pretty much been my experience since joining. It says alot when self-admitted dregs of society have animosity towards you. If incels don’t like you you must posess a universally disliked character trait or you’re simply an incel in denial.
Nigger

Let us be bros.

Just like when we were rejected by the loser nerds at Highschool and the loser art fags at college

its all face, race and height even among incels,

the only difference is that it is not as bad as from normies

I agree, thats true.

Just an inference I made. I noticed that I tend to come off as narcissistic.

A response to a thread which I deleted brought the thought to mind.

One of your responses to my threads :feelskek:
I don't remember the response
Was it the thread about inceldom going mainstream being a bad thing?

Male friendship is the biggest myth and its even a bigger myth amongst incels. Most men are biologically driven to compete with other men even losers compete with other losers.

Male friendship is the biggest myth and its even a bigger myth amongst incels. Most men are biologically driven to compete with other men even losers compete with other losers.
I would say friendship in general is a myth but you’re spot on brocel.

I would say friendship in general is a myth but you’re spot on brocel.
I watched too many cartoons growing up when I was a kid thinking male friendship is real only to realize that men are bitter rivals to the end even incels will throw fellow inkwells under the bus for a whiff of pussy its sad man.

If you think male friendship doesn't exist watch Lord of the Rings. Because of gynocentric culture, men are afraid of being labeled as faggots and feel the need to constantly prove their machismo, in ironic acts of emasculation to appeal to women, and, because of democratic capitalism, men are encouraged and conditioned to compete against each other without working towards a common purpose.

Last edited:
If you think male friendship doesn't exist watch Lord of the Rings.
Lord of the rings is a fictional tale its not real. Male friendship in REAL life is a myth but in fiction its abundant and beautiful but its still fiction

Lord of the rings is a fictional tale its not real. Male friendship in REAL life is a myth but in fiction its abundant and beautiful but its still fiction
Male friendship does exist in our post-capitalist world, but it's often fleeting and few and far between. Before we were deluded into being a part of this rat race and force fed mass-media which instills distrust, a soldier laying down their life for another was common place, and men encouraging, apprenticing another into their trade, or just teaching one another about life came about without alterior motive.

If you think male friendship doesn't exist watch Lord of the Rings.
Male friendship does exist in our post-capitalist world, but it's often fleeting and few and far between. Before we were deluded into being a part of this rat race and force fed mass-media which instills distrust, a soldier laying down their life for another was common place, and men encouraging, apprenticing another into their trade, or just teaching one another about life came about without alterior motive.
Are you a capitalist?

ye. When I come to new place even truecels sudenly become normies thanks to me

Are you a capitalist?
It's served it's purpose in accelerating our development, but now there needs to be a new system focusing on the long-term. The risks of maintaining this old capitalist system is putting ourselves at a strategic disadvantage against countries with high economic power and the desire for global hegemony like China. Their going to keep eating up the resources provided by democratic-capitalist countries, gradually become less dependent and building up themselves militarily. All the while we fracture our own power with our divided interests and our leaders continue profiteering, at the expense of our safety and welfare, because the existing system encourages profit.

If the money is good enough, treasonous action is no longer treated as it should be.

Last edited:
It's served it's purpose in accelerating our development, but now there needs to be a new system focusing on the long-term. The risks of maintaining this old capitalist system is putting ourselves at a strategic disadvantage against countries with high economic power and the desire for global hegemony like China. Their going to keep eating up the resources provided by democratic-capitalist countries, gradually become less dependent and building up themselves militarily. All the while we fracture our own power with our divided interests and our leaders continue profiteering, at the expense of our safety and welfare, because the existing system encourages profit.

If the money is good enough, treasonous action is no longer treated as it should be.
What do you believe the new system should look like? Do you believe that America is due for a collapse? Do you think war with china is unavoidable? Sorry for all the questioning, I just like knowing high iqcels’ opinions on matters that relate to the state/economy.
Last question. Whats your opinion on those who fully support Capitalism and claim that it doesn’t have a death toll?

What do you believe the new system should look like? Do you believe that America is due for a collapse? Do you think war with china is unavoidable? Sorry for all the questioning, I just like knowing high iqcels’ opinions on matters that relate to the state/economy.
Last question. Whats your opinion on those who fully support Capitalism and claim that it doesn’t have a death toll?
I'm not certain the necessary changes could be implemented quick enough through the democratic process. The last generations were all conditioned by corporate media, to the extent that they're now the ideologues for the oligarchs that actively move against their interests, and I would say the shift from capitalism into any desirable alternative would take decades - as we'd need many obstinate policymakers taken out of the picture by old age, and we'd have to prime the next political leaders and participating citizens with critical-thinking skills and a culture resembling needs of the people as a national collective > personal wants.

One of the reasons why Socrates hated democracy was because there was no requisite knowledge or experience required to participate in the political process. That dilemma is very much the case here. Not just because of the reduced efficacy of each decision, but how long and drawn out it takes to even reach one. By the time we even begin to steer the ship in the right direction, the advantages of China's one-party communist dictatorship will have them at the goal line technologically and socially to render us helpless.

The best strategy moving forward is 1) in recognition of the stubborn mule of democratic-capitalism, is to get all countries on board with recognizing China as a threat and to take steps toward slowing their progress. We need to have our economy as self-contained as possible, while only importing and exporting to other democratic-capitalist countries. Essentially, we need to engage in as many stall tactics as possible to halt their development, while getting as many countries on board as possible. 2) Begin by changing the system into a social-democracy. Free healthcare and general university education are the priority, still the option of privatized university, but no longer necessary. This is to reduce the amount of barriers to entry for people to be useful to the nation, and not be stifled for too long when they encounter health problems. This continues until the needs of all people are met. 3) Make the full blown transition into a communist government with some privatization. House and other personal belongings are given to you by the government, but are then yours. Technological safety nets ensure accountability of elected people's representatives and the people themselves. Eventually work isn't necessary when our machines can take care of everything, but people are still given purpose by the way of advanced simulations and tasks assigned to them by the government they can follow if they so choose.

Realistically, I think America will eventually collapse because I don't think we'll do what needs to be done in time. But I think the European countries can learn from our mistakes as they have in the past; with some of them already being on step 2.

I believe people who fully support capitalism, either don't know the consequences it will have, are willfully blind, or are simply saying they support it because in some circles it's socially unacceptable to say you don't.

War with China is likely, if not inevitable, it's just a matter of when, and you can argue it's going on now. As soon as China is confident enough in their self-sufficiency and their military prowess, they'll wipe us off the map or make us into a satellite state.

Last edited:
extremely high iq post. you know when even incels dont care you :feelsrope::feelsrope:

An ugly fakecel on omegle called me a faggot and told me to fuck off. He tagged himself as incel then talked about his past girlfriend. Incels always seem to reject me and my views. I don’t fit in anywhere either :fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back