Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: you're always listening to something

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

whoahhh whoaaaahh whoahhh WHOAHHHH whoahhhhh
★★★
Doesn't matter what. Could be a podcast, a video about something, some music, whatever. I'm always drowning out my thoughts with something because I don't like being alone with them. My mind goes to dark places without something to stimulate it.

Yes I almost always have JRE or some dnd podcasts in the background. My thoughts make me want to kms most of the time.

Alot of normies are like that, too.

Doesn't matter what. Could be a podcast, a video about something, some music, whatever. I'm always drowning out my thoughts with something because I don't like being alone with them. My mind goes to dark places without something to stimulate it.
For me it's not listening to stuff, but being online.

I always have to be online, if not on forums, on social media, or vidya or discord. When I'm alone with my thoughts with no extra stimulation, that's where the problems come in.

damn, I’m always listening to something, even when I’m going to bed I fall asleep to some yet video or whatnot.

Guess it truely is over. :feelsrope:

When browsing, yes

I like to play ambient music of this type while reading pdfs or browsing the forums, it fits well with the environment although sometimes it can feel cold asf

No. I spend more time talking to myself than listening to anything. No podcast interest me, I find YouTube boring and I'm bored of music. Truecel trait is talking to yourself for hours at a time without looking at a screen.

I am at a place where I can get lost in my thoughts for hours as long as I have doing something simple to occupy my body. Music doesn't really do it for me anymore most of the time. Normies are all about that mainstream trash music. The radio is full of shit about relationships and trucks and shit.

it's a mixture of that and my tinnitus

No. I spend more time talking to myself than listening to anything. No podcast interest me, I find YouTube boring and I'm bored of music. Truecel trait is talking to yourself for hours at a time without looking at a screen.
You’re a gamer cope you mog

Same, but I don't really talk out loud to myself, but rather have discussions with my internal monologue as I pace around the room

Yes, i used to watch anime or even read some manga but now i am not able to because my anxiety spikes up when my mind is not occupied or engaged in whats going on. I am always either browsing or playing something.

Same, but I don't really talk out loud to myself, but rather have discussions with my internal monologue as I pace around the room
Yeah, pacing around the room is the ultimate truecel trait.

Always spacing out and listening to music on my bed

i have internal fights with myself all the time for some reason.

I listen for threats to my yard