Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: You're always in physical pain

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★★
About a week ago, I went to my local barbershop and got a haircut after going 4 months without having one. As soon as my haircut was finished these itchy bumps started forming around the back of my neck where my hairline is. It's been a week now and I'm still dealing with these motherfuckers (Holy shit! They itch really bad!). I tried putting tea tree oil on them but that's not working either.

Us incels usually go through shit like this all the time. Whether it'd be a stomach ache or some itchy ass bumps. IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING!

Don't relate.

My knees are constantly in a little pain because I have no muscles around them to help, if I step wrong my pain will get worse.. my joints are just not in good health. :feelsbadman:

my head always hurts tbh:feelsUnreal:

did he get banned? i can't see his post. what was it? :feelsUgh:
Apparently he's still alive and kicking. That post in particular was ":lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:" followed by SlutLiberationFront's avi and "s" right after it, along with OP's avi as an attachment. I checked his other posts and almost all of them were random spam like that. I reported him as a troll but I don't know if that actually worked.

(I reported him only after I confronted him at https://incels.is/threads/fucking-bastard.333406/post-7562661 and he replied he was a chadlite something, which he deleted immediately afterwards)

Last edited:
I hope so. That post in particular was ":lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:" followed by SlutLiberationFront's avi and "s" right after it, along with OP's avi as an attachment. I checked his other posts and almost all of them were random spam like that. I reported him as a troll but I don't know if that actually worked.
he joined today. oh boy, another one of those greycels

Right! It's always something. I have to devote so much effort to just feeling ok temporarily

my nerves are fucking tight

i have pains all over my body from LDAR

I have chronic tension headaches and chronic sore throat. Also feel tired most of the time.

About a week ago, I went to my local barbershop and got a haircut after going 4 months without having one. As soon as my haircut was finished these itchy bumps started forming around the back of my neck where my hairline is. It's been a week now and I'm still dealing with these motherfuckers (Holy shit! They itch really bad!). I tried putting tea tree oil on them but that's not working either.

Us incels usually go through shit like this all the time. Whether it'd be a stomach ache or some itchy ass bumps. IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING!
:feelsree::yes::feelsree:

I sometimes have wrist pain and back pain. Despite having good posture and doing everything right. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: