Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you're a grower.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Most foids don't know shit about how dicks work despite seeing dozens of them by the age of 20. The result of their stupidity is that they try to guess your size by checking if you have a bulge. If you don't have a bulge, meaning that your flaccid dick is small, she will think that it's small when erect as well despite there being no correlation between flaccid and erect size. In my case I'm average when erect, yet when flaccid it shrinks down to less than 2 inches. Toilets would immediately think I'm a dicklet based on that (as a matter of fact average=dicklet in 2020). Toilets always like to tell men how they know nothing about their roast beef flaps, but they know nothing about dicks despite taking miles of them.

Last edited:
I thought about this several times but never dared to mention it anywhere... besides this website. of course.
Being a shower is so much of a chad trait. Other smight call it gay, but being the biggest dick in the changing room is naturally dominant
(srry pretty durnk right now)

I don't really care about my dick size. It's not like I get to use it.

no part of me grows, that's the problem

no im a shower. how the fuck can Incels be growers the average penis size on this forum is like 4 inches

My dick is still small and thin regardless.

I grow weed, does it count?

just fill your underpants with socks theory :feelsthink:

no im a shower. how the fuck can Incels be growers the average penis size on this forum is like 4 inches
I am a grower. The average penis size on the internet is 10 inches.

I haven't seen my dick in a years cause of my fat belly

Doesn't matter because i'm incel sperg fuck. The only foid who gonna see my dick wiil be an autopsy technicians at the morgue.

I can't wear incel clothes like feet sweatpants without everyone making it a contest about who has the biggest bulge. Gay fucking world
Doesn't matter because i'm incel sperg fuck. The only foid who gonna see my dick wiil be an autopsy technicians at the morgue.

I jerk off while flaccid 99% of the times. Biggest incel trait

I'm neither a shower a grower.

Same , but still small

Tfw not a gardening post :€