Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Your Whatsapp Status is " . "

onurbaba

onurbaba

Recruit
★★★★
It's over if you have a dot in your whatsapp status. :incel::banhammer:.

I've never used this kind of normieshit software so I don't even know what this means.

These threads have become a fucking epidemic, just rope bro its over
JoinedOct 20, 2019
Messages44

I've never used this kind of normieshit software so I don't even know what this means.

I use it for shitty clasroom groups in which they post exam material or some shit. It is indeed a normieshit software

My whatsapp status is actually a hidden code which will reveal that im an incel and frequent this forum once somebody takes the time and deciphers it .
But nobody cares , so it will stay hidden in plain sight .

What the fuck is Whatsapp?

Dont even have whatsapp

I use it for shitty clasroom groups in which they post exam material or some shit. It is indeed a normieshit software
Ah. That's ok then.

What the fuck is Whatsapp?
Just a few weeks ago my professor asked the class who was using certain types of social media (just kill me). He asked about whatsapp and everyone except 3 of us raised their hands. The professor asked us why we weren't using it. Thank fucking god a chadlite said "i just use instagram and facebook". Idk wtf I would have said.

it's funny how younger incels get bullied into using this social network garbage, and it still doesn't do anything for them

it's funny how younger incels get bullied into using this social network garbage, and it still doesn't do anything for them
I never got into social media because I was raised at a time when the proper internet behavior was to use pseudonyms and never reveal your identity. Then all the fucking sudden social media appeared and everyone's attitude did a complete 180°.

And of course I hate myself so why would i use social media.

I never got into social media because I was raised at a time when the proper internet behavior was to use pseudonyms and never reveal your identity. Then all the fucking sudden social media appeared and everyone's attitude did a complete 180°.

And of course I hate myself so why would i use social media.
same here, I never used it in any other way, and in college we weren't absolutely forced to use FB/whatsapp/etc the way zoomers are now (again, not that it helps them if they are sub normie in the slightest way)

I don't have Whatsapp.

Only "social" I have is Whatsapp and that's to message my family lel

Joined Jul 21, 2018
BrendioEEE

XD

Tbh I don't even need a phone, I just use it to cope a little bit while wageslaving

In reality it days Hi I'm using whatsapp

Tbh I don't even need a phone, I just use it to cope a little bit while wageslaving
I just use it in public transports. Or in bed when I don't wanna use my laptop. Never used it for anything else.

I didn't even know WhatsApp had a status option

whatsapp is pretty inkwell if you’re using it in the west

last time I got a message in whatsapp was months ago from my mother

last time I got a message in whatsapp was months ago from my mother
a year ago my dad spammed me with pua shit and i muted him, then later switched phones and didn't install that app again

Nah, I got some ironic Nazi shit as my status.

Why tf would ur dad show you pua shit hahaha
he knew i had gf troubles i guess, typical boomer firm handshake shit

Sounds more like a puke-inducing zoomer trait to me

I have exactly that, i dont how but some normies dont have anything, i dont know how to do that

Incel trait: You don't have a whatsapp.

Based. Chad if you use social media for purposes other than reaching classroom exam material or teasing normies.

Jfl. Mine is "-"
Americancels are currently confused.
I need it to communicate with family and for school stuff.

I think bothering to change it from the default "Hello, I am using WhatsApp" or whatever it is, would definitely be a massive incel trait lol.

Hey Whatsapp

The noose I'll be dangling by next year