Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: your teeth are fucked from cavities and neglect

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
After years of being ignored and mocked, you give up on your hygiene and let your teeth decay to the point of developing cavities, especially at the back. My teeth are beyond salvation. Probably gonna need to be extracted. Cannot wait to pay thousands of my family's money on fixing my fucked up teeth, hopefully I can still get jaw surgery with implants, if not, I will have an underbite for life. Fuck it all! :dab:

Can't take care of something that is no longer your responsibility :feelsokman:

same thing happened with me! i was mocked for having a rlly shit underbite and with my underlying mental issues i kinda just gave up on all personal hygiene

had to deal with horrible toothaches for a while but im slowly getting back into the groove of being hygienic

my hygeine went to shit for a while but im trying to come back. at least forcing myself to brush twice a day. those few minutes will save me from the misery OP is acing.

my hygeine went to shit for a while but im trying to come back. at least forcing myself to brush twice a day. those few minutes will save me from the misery OP is acing.
smart decision, it's very easy to get lost in self pity and loathing

I had a bad experience at the dentist then I stopped going for more than 10 years. Last year I started fixing them and I spent like $3000 for extractions and cavity fillings,$2500 for wisdom teeth extraction, $6000 for braces. After braces I’m gonna need 2 implants.

I have very good oral hygiene. I brush and floss daily. There was one time where I got a small cavity (had to get a filling) after a really bad bout of depression and I vowed I would never let it happen again.

there is no point in grooming a failed body

Yes. I brush my teeth only once or twice per week.

my teeth are like completely rotted out got like 7-8 cavities, and yet there's almost no pain even when biting down on em, it's mostly at the top and sides. jfl :feelsrope:

My teeth have always been discolored and even If I brush/clean them they look yellow.

I’ve never been to the dentist in my entire life tbh. I also never flossed and haven’t brushed them in two weeks. Never cared about my teeth. I could live without them, I don’t give a fuck :feelsjuice:

My face/teeth was fucked from birth.

I used to have like 1 cavity every time I went to the dentist when I was a kid (maybe 7-11 years old) because I drank a lot of soda and ate a lot of candy but that stopped

Not brushing your teeth for days at a time is kind of nasty tbh :feelswhat:

I brush mine twice a day most days

On weekends I don't eat breakfast or go out that often so I forget sometimes in the morning but I brush before bed every night

No you’re just gross. People who have nasty breath disgust me. I was always obsessed with oral hygiene since i was a kid

I don't have any cavities but my teeth are probably yellower than the average person of my age. Smoking, coffee and drugs didn't do too good for me. At this point I just hate my teeth and tbh if they were taken out and I was given white dentures who knows, maybe I would be more confident and happy.

This why you need to stop seeking others attention and do shit for you.
this. We need to move on from thinking about reputation or getting laid. And just focus on copes and yourself