Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Your spiders are your friends

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
They are my bros and keep me company.

Only foids and niggers are afraid of them.

They are my bros and keep me company.

Only foids and niggers are afraid of them.
Same tbh. Currently have a pholcid in my room, looks like a harvestman but its body is clearly separated into a prosoma and opisthosoma (unlike the body of a harvestman). Saved some salticids also from my family and generally care for invertebrates.

Saved already scorpion flies (which are completely harmless, because their "scorpion tail" is their copulation organ) and different lepidopterans (it is really hard to save moths tbh, because their wings easily break, so I had to catch them with a glass which took some time) and many others. When I see spiders in my shower I also remove them with a glass and carry them to a safer place outside.

Killing spiders is unnecessary. Most are venomous (some like uloborids have no venomous glands but most do have them!), but not a danger for humans. They keep your house clean. As a child I loved spiders already and had a flashlight with me to search in the basement for them, I also kept some native spiders of my country as pets many years ago.

Last edited:
Spiders > Cockroaches > Toilets > """""""""""People"""""""""""" of the female sex

Spiders are cool they eat mosquitoes, flies and silverfish and if you leave them alone they're not gonna bite you. Also if they did the vast majority of spiders are harmless and it will just sting a little. Foids being so scared of spiders proves again they're dumb kek.

Foids are scared of spiders. They are also scared of us incels, that must mean the spiderbros are based. I have a little spider in my room, they are my roomate, protecting me from flies and other small bugs.

I name the spiders around my house and talk to them occasionally