Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Your smile looks like shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 36807
  • Start date
Deleted member 36807

Deleted member 36807

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
-
When your smile make you look like a creepy motherfucker and even more ugly than you're already are, you know it's over. Life is telling you it's not fit for you to smile as an incel, because really, what would you smile for you ugly bastard?!!

good, there's nothing to smile at

When I smile I look like a chipmunk, though I´m not high bodyfat, prob should auswitzmaxx more. :feelsrope:

If I smile I seem always to be very stupid. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

LDPDVSIGZU23W5D7RJSYQHIWMM.jpg

this is how I look like when I smile

My teeth are not ugly, they are white and well-alined but when I slime I look even more hideous. It's like the devil put a spell on me.

Yep, that's a real incel trait

My smile is horrible

My smile is ugly too but I think it has because appearance in general, if I beautiful my smile would be beaultiful

Last edited:
Yes, even with a closed mouth. The ridiculous part is that people always tell me that I should smile more, because it makes me more likeable.
The funny thing is that these same people very rarely smile (maybe because they know that smiling usually makes people look weak and weird).

I look like autistic child when smile wide with open mouth.

True, thankfully i havent smiled in five years

my small eye gets even smaller so I never smile

I have a overbite and can't even smile correctly.

Even if I had perfect teeth , smiling makes my mouth and face even weirder. I am missing a front tooth tho and have a slight overbite. Plus big lower lip that crust and peel every 24-48 hrs since I was in HS. Over. And proud I accept it.

can relate tbhngl
although it's kinda funny to scare tf outta people with it

Yeah that's me. I look like the terminator when I smile because my eyes betray me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back