Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over incel trait: your siblings treat you like a retard`

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
they talk to you in a condescending way or tone

They literally look down on me due to me getting height mogged

i'm a single child so i can't relate

Rick and Morty; Jerry to Morty "Well du'doy son"

Most of my school friends treated me like a Child

Yes my one half-brother is 7 years older than me and is a giant who has always pulled bitches despite being a borderline autistic psycho manchild. Whenever he is over for family gatherings he makes fun of my balding and jokes about me fapping too much and on and on. Other brother is a manlet and he is nice to me... I think there's a pattern.

my younger brother always makes fun of me

They'll never respect us cause deep down they know we never matured into real men

totally true in my case, both my big bro and big sister just treat me like i'm underachiever compared to them, while they live in one of the biggest city in jeetland and i am slogging at my father's place about 150 km away in suburban area near the eastern coast - and even their kids somehow treat me like i'm their looser uncle. :feelsUgh:

they talk to you in a condescending way or tone
they always just clown on me, all two of them but i really could give fucks since they do that to each other

My siblings are like that, and they are mediocre.

Not surprising, they mog me in most areas of life.
But yes, they treated me like a retard from day one.
They were kind of right, I'm a retard.