Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: your shoulders are dragged to the front due to prolonged computer usage

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
when i look at my shoulders in my normal state, they are like dropping to the front, probably because i stay all day sit on a chair and looking at a computer screen, which makes my shoulders relax and drag to the front

not only that, but my overall posture is shit

what about you brocels?

Nope

B8989beadaddc2d22ede75d25158850b

since i do a lot of standing up ohps while the barbell is on the ground, pushing my neck forward, it forces my back to be straight so posture isn't a problem for me

not really I have a good posture.

thats goddamn right ma boi

This can actually easily be fixed with OHPs if you workout

Nope. How do you sit when using the computer?

since i do a lot of standing up ohps while the barbell is on the ground, pushing my neck forward, it forces my back to be straight so posture isn't a problem for me
31729.jpg

when i look at my shoulders in my normal state, they are like dropping to the front, probably because i stay all day sit on a chair and looking at a computer screen, which makes my shoulders relax and drag to the front

not only that, but my overall posture is shit

what about you brocels?
Well, hello