Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Your phone is older than 2 years

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Normfags get new phones every year or at latest every 2 years because everyone does it and the old phones arent considered cool anymore. But as sub5 male there is no point in getting a new phone every year, youll still be a social outcast, old phone or latest one + there is no phone for your autism. My phone is 4 years old and it still works great and if you arent a braindead normie you'll realise that spending four figures on new phones is stupid, as the changes in terms of resolution and camera quality are too small to justify spending so much money. Also all guys i know who have the same phone for more than 2 years are subhumans with no or few friends and no gf.

My phone is 4 years old and works perfectly. I see a lot of normiefags with old ass phones.

I had a 5 year old phone until it broke and I had to get a new one

My phone is 4 years old and works perfectly. I see a lot of normiefags with old ass phones.
I guess things are a bit different in EE due to them having less money on average, but in most western countries like Germany or USA its like that most of the times

there is no phone for your autism.
I almost have no reason to own a phone. I only ever get calls and texts from my parents. If I wasn't so addicted to the internet, my phone would basically be an expensive paperweight.

Normfags get new phones every year or at latest every 2 years because everyone does it and the old phones arent considered cool anymore. But as sub5 male there is no point in getting a new phone every year, youll still be a social outcast, old phone or latest one + there is no phone for your autism. My phone is 4 years old and it still works great and if you arent a braindead normie you'll realise that spending four figures on new phones is stupid, as the changes in terms of resolution and camera quality are too small to justify spending so much money. Also all guys i know who have the same phone for more than 2 years are subhumans with no or few friends and no gf.
My old phone was 8 years old but now its fucked up

Same here

I had one of the older iPhone versions while normfags got a new one each year

I guess things are a bit different in EE due to them having less money on average, but in most western countries like Germany or USA its like that most of the times
The phone prices are the same as they are in the west but the wages are complete ass, so naturally.

Shit I don’t even have a phone.

Well ok I have a landline and a few shitty cheap shit deactivated mobile phones but that’s about it.

I do however still have a functional final generation mint condition iPod touch and two current generation iPad mini 6’s that I browse and moderate the site with.

Trucel trait
You communicate by smoke

I think my phone is 7 years old
Over for phonecels

My phone is old as fuck i can't even install amazon on it JFL my phone came out in 2017 and i have bought it in 2019 i think. Youtube still works so whatever.

Since early 2018 also pretty shit old phone

Still over
someone using a flipphone has a more advanced way of communicating then someone with smoke but its still over for them
Its over for 9/10s n above

Mine is 2 years old, got for free in my neetbux house setup.

It neva began for anyone unless they use the latest iphone

All of us cope with the blackpill and lookism but all of it is cope
The real blackpill is the iPhonePill
Incel:no:
Inphone:yes::incel:

It neva began for anyone unless they use the latest iphone

All of us cope with the blackpill and lookism but all of it is cope
The real blackpill is the iPhonePill
No iPhone for your face or your autism

I don't remember how long I had my phone

True my phone is like 5 years old but it works just fine. I'm dont wanna be apart of the phone consoomer hive mind

Retarded coomsumers who buy a new phone every year are low IQ as fuck.

Had the same phone for 5 years now. Battery health is only 79% now. Still works ok though

When youre more attractive you make more money and can afford it.

Also normfags are fucking stupid. They trade in their old phones which I would never do for privacy reasons.