Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: your parents have no conscience

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Mine don’t have any conscience

what about yours?

They blackpilled me hard on human nature

If all humans are as retarded and morally corrupt as my shitty parents humanity has no future :fuk:

true they never cared about my situation, it's selfish

i wouldn't say they lack conscience , it's more like a misunderstanding
they're trying to prevent you from doing their mistakes growing up but they're not aware of the new current social settings

and of course it gets worse if the age gap between you and them is over 4 decades (speaking from experience)

My parents always said I was such a handsome guy, top10%. Giving me false expectations. And they still do, and I'm almost 40. It's just ridiculous. And it makes me mad. Parents are not objective.:feelsmage:

They blackpilled me hard on human nature

If all humans are as retarded and morally corrupt as my shitty parents humanity has no future :fuk:
Yes bro they are Mostly the same
If we had decent parents at least coping would be easier
If they were better they wouldn’t have asked me “why don’t you have friends/gfs??,why dont you hang with your friends !?,why don’t you have real fun instead of sitting in the library reading shit and watching YouTube?!”
They know the answer ,they just didn’t care and were selfish as fuck
true they never cared about my situation, it's selfish
They care until I start ruining their lives and making it hell :feelsdevil:
My parents always said I was such a handsome guy, top10%. Giving me false expectations. And they still do, and I'm almost 40. It's just ridiculous. And it makes me mad. Parents are not objective.:feelsmage:
Yep same ,and they ask why don’t you get a girl ? Lol they know the answer to that ,my mom even said I was handsome as captain America :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited: