Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL incel trait: your parents encourage you to adopt children rather than have your own

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
Whenever I mention my future family jokingly (obviously I talk bluepill IRL because if my parents heard me talking about 1/2 the shit we talk about on here they would put me in a fucking shrink!). My mom says: "maybe one day when you marry the woman you love you will adopt a child in need". When I say I want bio kids first she keeps prodding me to adopt.

-JFL my own parents are subconsciously aware I ain't gonna ascend or if I do it will be with some post-wall barren roastie:feelskek: (in FAIRNESS my younger brother is adopted while i am the only bio child. BEFORE you get your undies in a bunch my brother is 12 and still plays with transformers he is not even thinking about girls).

nah man that's too much

Neither. I am disabled.

my parents never dare to talk to me lol so i will never have this conversation with them :feelsthink: even so, they know its useless talking about girls with me

My mom is delusional and thinks I will give her grandchildren

mine don't think i'm responsible enough for a car, not even mentioning kids lol

My parents don’t want me to get married or have children. Or be happy in any way tbh.