Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: your parents confirm that it's OVER

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
I am 25 khhv, and my parents never asked me if I have a girlfriend.

My chad cousin got his first gf when he was 11, got in long term relationship at 19, and married at 24, had kid at 26.

Today, we had a normal conversation, which led to topic of dating. I though that they will start with long bluepilled shit, but the only thing they said:

"you will have hard times talking with girls. Your only chance is to go to Russia, and bring her back to Netherlands"

JFL, even my parents think I am too ugly to date. JFL at "every mother thinks her child is the most beautiful".

wow your parents are aware of the slavpill

Based. They say "you have your own skills or beauty inside of youu darlinggg. Just be thankful to the mighty god"

They are simply saying I should celibate priestmaxxed and cope with religion

It hurts to read that

Mine believes in betabuxxing, though even it won't work for me.

my parents told me that I shouldnt expect to marry a virgin because its normal for people to begin their sex lives so early and have multiple partners

My parents used to tell me almost everyday "Go and find yourself gf already", but then I dropped out of uni and spend some time in mental hospital, they just stopped for good.

Based. They say "you have your own skills or beauty inside of youu darlinggg. Just be thankful to the mighty god"

They are simply saying I should celibate priestmaxxed and cope with religion
"be thankfull that you have all of your arms and legs, that you are smart"

"be thankfull that you have all of your arms and legs, that you are smart"
I can swear that they said the exact same things JFL. If your family is coping with religion, it is a common cope.:worryfeels:

What’s funny is that almost none of my male cousins have girlfriends but my female cousins are already getting married.

It’s fucking over.

They still ask me from time to time if I dating someone

My mother yesterday said to me that I was the greatest disaster that was ever born

"You're bloody gorgeous, son. Any woman would be happy to have you."

At you don't feel different from them then. My grandma and grandfather had like 12 children and as a result I have a fuck ton of cousins, I'm the only guy in the entire family who has never been in a relationship, even my 11 year old niece is in one. I'm also the shortest guy in the entire family.

Irrelevant, sweaty. It's your toxic personality that is making women laugh at you on the street.

I'm the only guy in the entire family who has never been in a relationship
It’s over.
The thing is most of my males cousin have HAD girlfriends but the relationship ended.
There’s only one male cousin who is incel like me, he’s balding, has glasses, fucked up frame and he stutters. He and him get along but he’s kind of bluepilled.

extremely brutal man, at least she is blackpilled
Yea i guess so, I just wait in bed all day watching YouTube and on here while she thinks I should get a job so she got real angry and said that, i just told her fuck off and slammed the door shut, it really hurt me though tbh

Even my own mother told me a few years ago that I'm too ugly to be her son. I'll be sure to recite that line back to her when my father dies and she has her hand out for my money!

My chad cousin got his first gf when he was 11, got in long term relationship at 19, and married at 24, had kid at 26.

Today, we had a normal conversation, which led to topic of dating. I though that they will start with long bluepilled shit, but the only thing they said:

"you will have hard times talking with girls. Your only chance is to go to Russia, and bring her back to Netherlands"

JFL, even my parents think I am too ugly to date. JFL at "every mother thinks her child is the most beautiful".
holy shit OP you must be a truecel even though you're white! didnt you tell your parents is their fault? only parents can make a truecel

holy shit OP you must be a truecel even though you're white! didnt you tell your parents is their fault? only parents can make a truecel
I had 1001 incidents that confirmed by truecel identity. I hate to believe this. I wish I wasn't it. But it is what it is. I don't want to blame my parents, it is also hard for them to know that their child is doomed.

My parents think I'm gay.

Same here. So many 25cels here with a similar situation. It is like I would exist multiple times.
My parents never asked me if I have a girlfriend. But there was that one time they asked me if a friend of mine would have a girlfriend for some reason...

My parents are orthodox Russians. They would beat the shit out of me if I turn out to be gay (I 100% not)
Mine are too , they still think I'm gay though

how do you not have drivers license at 25 legit question

It is a legit question, indeed. Back then I told myself it was not that important, also my parents unfortunately never forced me to do it (they should have), but most likely they would not have paid for it. Then I have years of unemployment, therefore no money. A driver licence in Germany costs like 2000 Euro+. The only job I could find was some low-level work in warehouse logistics. Now I am struggling with something crucial as a driver licence.

Don't these jobs pay you more than 2k a month though?

No. You have to work at least 2 months straight for 2000 Euro.

I failed my driving test 4 times and they even forced me to go to a psychologist because I drove like Alek Minassian on my first test.

Moggs me man.

I had to spend 5k in total.

That is brutal.

If you are physically healthy to do these jobs then just do them and save up for the drivers licence, you will eventually get it.

I do have driving lessons in December though.

Brutal
Could you describe yourself?

My mother always tells me I was so much better looking as a baby.

My parents are Jesus freaks who think I'm holding out until marriage.

my mom used to make fun of my height when i was little cuz my cousins from the states were 6ft+, even though they had athletic lives while my parents malnourished me

I remember when I was like 14 I complained to my mom how some Stacies were bullying me and calling me ugly.

My mom told me that it's not all about being good looking.

Basically called me ugly.

JFL :feelskek: :feelskek:

Life is cruel for us incels. Everyone knows that

Before my mother died she had confirmed it verbally that I was pathetic and that it was over.

Your parents are really good. Honest and practical. They are looking out for you.