Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait:Your parents blame your inceldom on you not believing in god (if you have christcuck parents)

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF MY PARENTS BLAMING MY INCELDOM ON MY ATHEISM!!! My oldest mogger brother is a christcuck now because he was an atheist for a long time and yet he has a gf and my 2nd older brother who is NT is an atheist and has a GF which is fucking ragefuel because my parents continue to gaslight me on this!!:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

retarded logic. im religious and religion actually cockblocks the hell out of u (i believe its worth it tho).

retarded logic. im religious and religion actually cockblocks the hell out of u (i believe its worth it tho).
Not worth it for everyone, religion lowers chances of ascension too

Not worth it for everyone, religion lowers chances of ascension too
fucking a ran through slut isn't ascension imo so doesn't make a difference in the end to me.

trust bro, god will send someone your way when the time is right.

fucking a ran through slut isn't ascension imo so doesn't make a difference in the end to me.
Most users here consider it ascension and would force you to ascend with a 40 year old ran through roastie otherwise you are a "volcel" and would even go as far as forcing you to ascend with a 70 year old grandma and have a relationship with her

Most users here consider it ascension and would force you to ascend with a 40 year old ran through roastie otherwise you are a "volcel" and would even go as far as forcing you to ascend with a 70 year old grandma and have a relationship with her
kek would rather jerk off.

nah just trust me bro itll happen
How do you even know that? Did you have one yourself? I feel very suspicious you christcucks are LARPing chads. Not to mention how are muslims and atheists getting married?

How do you even know that? Did you have one yourself? I feel very suspicious you christcucks are LARPing chads. Not to mention how are muslims and atheists getting married?
nah bro just pray more

My parents aren't religious, but they're still morally and culturally Christian.

Last edited:
He is being s a r c a s t 1 c

Also deport all indians ty ty

nah bro just pray more
You christcucks are insane. When has praying ever helped you? Praying never did shit for me. I don’t even really believe god exists anymore. I believe only sexhavers and fakecels would be able to have strong faith. If life beat you down enough like it did me, you will get sick of it.

You christcucks are insane. When has praying ever helped you? Praying never did shit for me. I don’t even really believe god exists anymore. I believe only sexhavers and fakecels would be able to have strong faith. If life beat you down enough like it did me, you will get sick of it.
nah bro, just wait god has a plan, just me bro.