Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Your parents are not pushing you to marry

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
They don't put any pressure on you to find a girlfriend, get married one day and produce grandchildren for them and they won't wonder why you're still single, because they secretly know exactly why.

Incel trait: Your parents are dead and you have no family.

They don't put any pressure on you to find a girlfriend, get married one day and produce grandchildren for them and they won't wonder why you're still single, because they secretly know exactly why.
Do you have brothers/sisters?

If yes, then they have other options to search for grandchildren.

I have to put pressure on my parents to find me a wife JFL. :lul:

heee haaa absolutely.

My dad wants me to fuck a girl from a strip club but that's not what i want

no.
My brother has introduced me to his wife's sisters, and my sisters to their husbands' sisters, and to their friends' sisters. (this since I was 15 years old).
my dad has tried to introduce me to distant cousins (he also believes that I will get married someday)

the only one who has been honest with me was one of my sisters, when I finished high school she told me that I would never have a girlfriend in my life.

my parents don't put pressure on me, but they want a grandson coming from me

You got me. It's weird how my mom never talks about grandchildren.

Trucel trait: your parents dont give a single fuck if you die or live, it doesn't matter to them.

My mom knew right from an early age I wasn't gonna give her any grandchildren. She's actually quite blackpilled. When I was 16 and started getting ideas in my head about finding a girlfriend, she told me bluntly that wasn't realistic because of my appearance. Took me a long time and around a thousand rejections to finally accept she was telling the truth.