Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: your parent have a favorite and it's not you

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
★★★★★
One of the major creators of incels are bad parents. Those clueless, bluepilled, narcissistic boomers. And as completely unfit parents they'll also show favoritism for a single child, for whatever bullshit reason they can come up with. They'll side with him/her when you fight, he/she will receive better treatment, more liberty, they'll be less harsh with him/her, she/he will receive less responsibilities in the house, they'll help him/her in ways that they never helped you (my example, a car). They will direct the negative actions and reinforcements towards you, the problem child, the scapegoat. They will control you and hold you down.

None of this necessarily means you're a worse person, in fact, you're probably better than your siblings because they are spoiled and entitled because of their treatment.

I don't have any siblings

Not realy,im their "fav" ,thats why they use me a lot and shit on me

true.

fun fact: im only child

I come from a chad and stacy family with a chad big brother who is the first born, so it was over from the beginning, I knew what the blackpill was long before there was a name for such things

Can relate. My MTB sister was never screamed at, always had interesting conversations with my parents and was generally treated better while i was always screamed at, they didn't give a shit about my mental health and only cared that i get good grades and always asked me the same stupid questions. I was clueless during my bluepill phase why she was always the golden child but now everything makes sense.

Oh...oh right:

Rs1357978WR

Rs324650PIQ

2023 09 20 19 29 25 Association between the CHRM2 gene and intelligence in a sample of 304 Dut

Rs78410329EA

Rs78324365EA

Rs73219806EA

Rs56405138EA