Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Your not in the highschool yearbook

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
My yearbook has sections showing kids doing stupid shit like playing or goofing off. If you are not in one incel trait for sure. Bonus points if you were too scared to go in to get your yearbook photo taken at all. (like me)

I never take any pictures of myself

High iq. Wish I did this

Only for grad photos, but I couldn't be bothered to get the normal picture

I havent even been in yearbook photo

u high schoolcel?

Only for grad photos, but I couldn't be bothered to get the normal picture
Good for you thats brave when your an incel. I am not even in the grad photo

I don't even remember where my yearbook is in my storage lol

I dropped out due to social anxiety and got my GED. :cryfeels:

I always skipped taking yearbook photos, we were supposed to write down something about ourselves aswell which I also never did, on my spot in the yearbook there's just a smiley face and about me it said "Strange guy who loves computers and money". I have no idea who wrote it.

I was only in the basic ass portraits they take of you and put your name under it. Everyone had this except people that were too scared to get their picture taken. I was never featured in a group or doing anything fun. I did no extracurricular activities and had no friends through high school.

I got called a rapist on my yearbook photo.

my schools yearbook was just the same people over and over lmao and they werent popular they were just some curry bitches who only put pictures of them and their friends

Incel trait: your hs doesn't have a yearbook

My yearbook has sections showing kids doing stupid shit like playing or goofing off. If you are not in one incel trait for sure. Bonus points if you were too scared to go in to get your yearbook photo taken at all. (like me)
I only did for senior year since my mom kept bugging my ass to get my photo takin