Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Your Mother was A Whore

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
My mother was a whore her whole life. I have 6 siblings and we all have different dads but 2 of my siblings, plus she dated tons of men while i was growing up

apologies, can't relate.

I am sorry fellow cel. :feelsbadman:

Can’t relate. Genetics don’t care about your mom’s behaviour. Unless she fucks you up in the womb I guess or growing up doesn’t feed you.

My mother was a whore her whole life. I have 6 siblings and we all have different dads but 2 of my siblings, plus she dated tons of men while i was growing up
Is she hot?

this is a human trait

Mine was a stoner AND a whore

Signs of the end of times.

We are in the dark ages.

These are not parents at all.

They are just degenerates and nothing more...

That is not a incel trait. Inceltrait is just inceldom, faggot.

I wouldn't like to admit it but she is

My white grandmother from my mom's side was the same way.

My mom had "all the fun in her youth" then settled for my betabux father. Finally, she had me at 35.

My mom had "all the fun in her youth" then settled for my betabux father. Finally, she had me at 35.
brutal as fuck, at 35 your kid is doomed to be a genetic mess, that's bound to create an incel

Average foids in 2022.

At that age, she should already had her tubes tied. Whores shouldn't breed and no cuck should maintain her used ass.

my mom had 1 bf before my dad, this doesn't mean shit

Yes she had 5 kids by 3 different men. Married 4 times I believe. Don't know what her dating life was like when she was younger but she gave up on it after separating from my dad being old as fuck.

Last edited: