Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: Your mom didn't allow you to close the door to your room with anyone else in the room.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
My mom did this for me growing up because she thought I'd try to have sex with anyone in there even my siblings and little children. That last part is interesting because she's do that and then still say I'm a "Good Person" who wouldn't do that.:feelsUgh:

no one has been to my room but my parents tbh

My mom did this for me growing up because she thought I'd try to have sex with anyone in there even my siblings and little children.
If I had a younger sister I would, unfortunately my only sibling is a whore who is a year younger than me but already had 9 boyfriends.

I never understood why parents do that in American movies.

I never understood why parents do that in American movies.
You think my life is a movie? If it were, I probably wouldn't be here because I'd be too busy deciding whether I should fuck Stacy or Becky first tonight.

That's a fucked up thing to do to somebody

That's a fucked up thing to do to somebody
She later stopped having this rule after I got into my 20's while still a virgin. I would talk to her about my frustration and she eventually got tired of my "complaining" and just kept telling me to be patient just like everyone else. What makes this more brutal is that at one point, she actually made me a body pillow because "At least that won't reject you."

i dont spend that much time with my parents tbh

going to sound weird but i really only ever had boys in my room. and family member boys at that. Uncles & Cousins. I never really got along with a lot of girls at least not good enough for them to enter my room. So they didn't really say I "couldn't per se" close my door but if a girl was in my room yes they did enter my room unannounced more often and keep leaving the door wide open when they left so they could watch inside

I must admit that when I was a child I was caught kissing my cousin and we both had our shirts off so I think they were just afraid that would happen again. Both our Moms walked in on us and beat us both then oddly made us shower together which was even weirder looking back. :feelscry:

i think they mentioned that rule once because they thought i would get a GF at some point :feelshaha:

i think they mentioned that rule once because they thought i would get a GF at some point :feelshaha:
They never mentioned it to me because they probably already knew

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back