Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: your memories are nothing but video games and memes

C

coom_enthusiast

about to cum
-
I have practically zero memories of doing stuff in the real world. No trips, no vacations, no friends, no birthday parties. My only memories are me playing assassin's creed and gta alone in my room. I never even had playstation plus subscription so I never played online. I didn't have a mic either.

509995.jpg
library_600x900_2x.jpg

Other than games my only other memories are memes. I remember last year as the year of dreamybull ambatukam memes and 2020-2021 we had among us sus imposter memes. I laughed so hard at those so they are fun memories for me lol

among-us.jpg
5a3811aa-f522-4093-a634-3e136cdda34c-1678931481845.png

Last edited:
what about tv shows

Same, Ive been a NEET for 6 years and ive been coping with videogames, yt, memes and shows

Yeah there is truth to that. For example my late adolescence was just /pol/ Trump election and Brexit threads. Crazy to think that there are guys who look back on their teenage years with memories of losing their virginity to prime pussy, getting sports trophies, going to parties etc.

what about tv shows
I guess you can include that as incel trait. I am not really a big show and movie guy anymore. The last movie I saw was Joker in 2019 because it was based and interesting. As far as shows go, I used to watch spongebob and a bunch of anime long ago when I was a kid. Not into it now not sure what happened.

I guess you can include that as incel trait. I am not really a big show and movie guy anymore. The last movie I saw was Joker in 2019 because it was based and interesting. As far as shows go, I used to watch spongebob and a bunch of anime long ago when I was a kid. Not into it now not sure what happened.
I still watch Anime and I'm 24, some of them are good enough to distract me from real life.

I loved the big bang theory, how i met your mother 2 and a half men as a teen cause it simulates friends and normie life or smth